Spell to Call A Djinn? help?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Greek_Male_Witch

Spell to Call A Djinn? help?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, I have been reading on my encyclopedia of spirits by Judika Illes, about Djinns, because I want to ask its help for a wish, so I wrote a spell and I know how exactly I can attract it, but other than that, is a Djinn always thinking to harm you? what if you attract it with a kind way and don't command at it?

Here is my spell

Dear Djiin far or near,
hear my words, hear my plea
with this paper start your quest
and make come true my request"

this is the spell, so any correction or thoughts?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Leo*Moon

Post by Leo*Moon »

I do not have any personal experience with Djinn. They are just like humans, supposedly, with their own temperament. They could have good or evil intentions. IMHO, simply calling on one to grant you wishes will not suffice. I relate the djinn to nature spirits whom you would have to build a relationship with.

Hope that helps!

Love
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. ~Shakespeare
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

I would be careful. There's no telling what type of Djinn you'll get. I would also add more to your spell, putting out there why you're calling on a Djinn and in some way being ready to make a deal, as some want tit for tat and others especially those who you think are doing it out of good will, are the ones looking to see if they can give you what you want and hurt you at the same time. So be ready with that. Your best bet would be to do the spell some place away from people as well. Most Djinn like abandoned and places just without people.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I'll be honest, if a djinn does indeed exist, and is indeed as powerful as some claim that spell wont do much at all.

Plus, didnt we already cover the whole idea of djinns in extreme detail a month or so back?
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

We did.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Yes we did, but I want to say something here, you say Shadowx you don't believe in Djinns, thats fine, call me silly but I do, I do believe fully in magick, why? because I have my own reasons to believe, please don't treat me like I'm someone stupid, everyone can believe whatever he likes, right? (I'm not attacking I'm discussing by the way ok?)
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

The idea that one can contact a being more powerful than ourselves is not too far-fetched for me. However, the thought of controlling or commanding such beings (be it djinn, fae, demons, etc) is a laughable thought to me. If they show up, it's because they want to. If they do what you want, it's because they see something to gain from it. They aren't just going to show up and go "yes Master, what is your bidding?" They want something in return. Some might do it just for the sheer amusement of it, but others will trick you into giving something up to them--and you have a lot more to lose than they do. This isn't a faerie tale, and the djinn don't live to serve human masters.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Couldnt agree more!
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

If you manage to contact a djinn or demon and they feel generous to grant your request who's to say that they won't demand some sort of payment.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Hmm I haven't thought of that at all, I mean what a powerful spirit would want from me?
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Power, slavery, your energy, an entry point to get at friends and family, maybe just the pleasure of causing mayhem.

IMHO if you arent powerful enough to use your own abilities to get what you want without another entity then you arent powerful enough to control a powerful entity.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I agree with shadowx if you cant control your own abilities yet, you don't need to try to summon and control a more powerful entity.
Leo*Moon

Post by Leo*Moon »

shadowx wrote:IMHO if you arent powerful enough to use your own abilities to get what you want without another entity then you arent powerful enough to control a powerful entity.
Well spoke, that should be in a book somewhere lol.
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. ~Shakespeare

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”