Protection Spell WITHOUT INGREDIENTS!!!!!

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Protection Spell WITHOUT INGREDIENTS!!!!!

Post by Imalorki »

You have no idea how annoying it is to try to find a spell that DOESN'T have ingredients. Can't anyone function without them?

Well off the point. here is one I made by accident at these dances I went to. Homecoming and Prom. I used this spell at Homecoming because I was going under severe depression and it was making it go away. Prom I used it when I kept getting attacked by ill intented spirits that were making me sick.

You spin around in either direction that makes you comfortable and spin until you reach your favorite number (if its small you're just going to have to bunch your energy up). Then you think to yourself "Begone what ails me, begone what ails me." and say it how many times you like. Then you let yourself fall in your own fashion to the ground.

it may sound silly but to me it works. And that is how spells generally are. Good ones, and ones that work are the ones you make for yourself and that suits you.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

you know you guys can comment on this sometime...it'd be nice...to know if you like it...use it...whatnot DO SOMETHING!
Velusia

Post by Velusia »

I wish I could try it to give you some feedback.

Unfortunately I'm too pregnant to spin and fall at the moment (i'd probably trip over my own feet or do something clumsy and land in the TV) but it seems good in theory!

Is it spin to force out the ailment and fall to ground yourself?
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Well, I know it's a bit annoying but the ingredients seem to tend to increase the potency of a spell...I believe I'd written one I'll have to find it...
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Personally, I know that a lot of times when I need a spell, it's when I'm not at home and don't have access to materials and ingredients. However, in my purse, I carry around a small bag of things, crystals, a few herbs, the basics for most general spells.
Actually, I think I got the idea from a hoodoo tradition of carrying around spell bags, but I don't quite remember. I'll look into that and get back to you.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I've noticed my spells work better when they are just spoken than with ingredients. Will and the Word was what I was raised with(from a splendid book) and that is what suits me I guess
doghorse

Sounds good

Post by doghorse »

I think it sounds good and I like that it is simple and easy to remember. I'll try it tonight because I'm exhausted and stressed. I'm new to this board and know very little about spells and so on, but I feel like I'm spiritually inclined and open minded and have an attraction to the natural world of crystals and nature, so this ritual sounds nice because it feels harmless and simple.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Sounds like a good spell to try. Thanks for posting it. I really don't think that ingredients and props are necessary to perform spellwork. If you have the energy and intent and you know how to focus it towards what you want, the rest is unnecessary. But for many witches, it does help them focus on their goal and it certainly increases the magical atmosphere to have incense, candles, oils, potions, the elements, etc. I like working both ways. I usually don't use anything besides the power of my mind and my energy but sometimes I enjoy getting all my witchy items out and setting them up and making a production out of the ritual. It can be a good way to raise energy. It's good either way. Whatever your personal preference is is fine.

Bright Blessings,
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

A good, simple protection spell is to simply imagine a white-light (or whatever color suits you) energy bubble around you. It only allows in good energy. It keeps out bad energy and influences.

Another protection spell I like to use is this one, which only involves remembering an extremely long prayer to the angels. I've used it so many times that I have it memorized. Since it's alphabetical it's a little easier to remember than it would be if it weren't. I don't know who wrote it but it was in one of Silver Ravenwolf's books that I read a long time ago.

---------------------------------------

This spell can be done anytime. It is very effective. Repeat it often for best results.

State your intention. Then say:

Ariel begins it.
Baradiel guides it.
The Chalkydri sing it.
Devas manifest it.
Elohim wills it.
The Fravashi better it.
Gabriel brings it.
The Hafaza watch it.
The Ischim balance it.
Jael guards it.
Kadmiel births it.
Lahabiel aids it.
Michael raises it.
Nebo ministers it.
Ofaniel sees it.
Patron angels devote it.
The Queen of angels speaks it.
Raphael inspires it.
Sandalphon prays it.
Thrones sanctify it.
Uriel strengthens it.
Vrevoil reveals it.
Watchers protect it.
Xathanael patrons it.
Yahriel places the glory of the moon on it.
Zodiac angels seal it.
And Spirit brings it through time and space.
So be it. Ho! (or say amen.) Make a sign in the air of an equal-armed cross using your dominant hand.

PS. Don't ask me how to pronounce these names. I just do the best I can. The angels know what you mean.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Downside to that is memorizing it. Thats another thing...having to memorize the words...shudder
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

how about this one sweety :D it's very calming and easy to remember,

protect me with ur guiding light,
oh goddess of strength,
day and night.

you can use this spell at any time. I use this spell a lot when i see shadows and start seeing spirits.

blessed be
WillowSpirit

Post by WillowSpirit »

I love using herbs in spells, but I don't always have what I want on hand, or the money to buy it. So you are definitely right that spells with no ingredients are handy. Thanks for posting this!
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

A really helpful kinda-spell i learnt through my training, is for my house.. but i guess you could do it for a car or even urself...

Just visualise a big huge dragon with its body wrapped around ur house/car/self... with its head resting across ur front door =) Always helps =D
Emmialle

Post by Emmialle »

Christopher Penzcak has a great book called "Instant Magic" that is about doing magic without elaborate preparations or props. I find that I do most of my magic without a lot of "things", concentrating on gathering energy and sending it to do what I need done. Others need the physical manifestations and items to help them focus and send the energy off. Neither way is "right" or "best", its all about what works for the individual.
theSeeker

Post by theSeeker »

Syndica wrote: protect me with ur guiding light,
oh goddess of strength,
day and night.
I have used this spell several times since seeing here on the board and I feel instant PEACE come over me each and every time.... Thank you.

... blessing

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”