I need some help on vegetarian dishes >.>

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Elyheim

I need some help on vegetarian dishes >.>

Post by Elyheim »

I got invited to a vegetarian potluck coming up soon, but I have no idea on what to make. I'm not the worlds greatest cook *though I'm trying to learn*, but I would like to make something for this potluck. Or maybe just buy something.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

I was vegetarian for about 5 years and i still make some of the food because its just so yummy!!

If you could tell me, what is a pot luck?? Is there a specific theme that you need to stick with???
Elyheim

Post by Elyheim »

A pot luck is just like a big dinnger. Everyone brings a dish and everyone just takes a bit of what they want. The only thing I was told is that the dishes have to be vegetarian. That's all.
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

OH! I see. Well there are HEAPS of vegetarian meat substitutes out there you could just make a dish you know of that has meat in it but subsitute it for vegetarian "meat"... or if you dont want to buy fake meat you could substitute the meat for something else, like when i made taco's or something, i would substitute the chicken that you mix the seasoning with, with egg, it tasted way better in my opinion... Or when i made butter chicken i used potato instead of the chicken. You can get a special vegetarian caserole mince at the health food section at woolworths (not sure if you're in australia or not but its like a big grocery store) and i made spaggeti bolegnaise (sp) out of that...

Hope that helped a bit

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”