Unintentional Divination

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
reikihealer83

Unintentional Divination

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hi all,

So I had the oddest experience at work today. I was going about my business at my desk and decided to take my necklace off (it is a sword with a dragon wrapped around it) and just hold it in my hand for a few minutes. All of a sudden I felt a rush of energy swirl around me and I started to sense the energy around me shift. Next thing I know I am seeing the necklace spinning in a circle and then it just flys out of my hand. It was still in my hand not even dropped down to scry but I saw it in my mind's eye. It was really strange. Any ideas? I think it meant I need to find a new crystal or divination pendulum but I am curious what you all may think.
michigreg

Re: Unintentional Divination

Post by michigreg »

I can be holding a gallon jug of water by my side or holding a broom between my thumb and foreinger, and they react. So does taking a teabag out of a cup....It's always "on", as it were.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I think it means:

"Stop wearing divination tools at work or otherwise you will get kicked out"

Really, when at work concentrate on work. Don't do magic or divination at work. Only in case of "Motivation spell" or "Amulet of the concentrated worker" or whatever you need to do your work. It's not that work is more important than divination or of some ethical code I'm referring to.It's just "Live at the moment, enjoy what you do". If you aren't in your work mind at work, you don't live up to your potential there and you won't gain all the positive experiences your would gain otherwise.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Traumwandlerin wrote:I think it means:

"Stop wearing divination tools at work or otherwise you will get kicked out"

Really, when at work concentrate on work. Don't do magic or divination at work. Only in case of "Motivation spell" or "Amulet of the concentrated worker" or whatever you need to do your work. It's not that work is more important than divination or of some ethical code I'm referring to.It's just "Live at the moment, enjoy what you do". If you aren't in your work mind at work, you don't live up to your potential there and you won't gain all the positive experiences your would gain otherwise.
That makes a lot of sense. Like I said, it was not intentional but I find that when I am not concentrating on some magickal things is when they hit like saying this is part of who you are. I have not worn anything like it since because it just kind of creeped me out a bit. :)

Return to “General Divination”