New Crystals

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

I recently had:

Labradorite - reduces my irrationality, it reduces my back pain

Tiger's Eye - I find myself focused with this stone

Rose Quartz - Makes me feel a bit more 'caring and sweet' says my hun.

Bloodstone - Heals my headache, kinda alleviates my worries.

Tree Agate - I was really drawn to it, it was the first stone I've ever looked upon entering the store.

Carnelian - Was given to me free!, it used to elate my mood, kinda gives me confidence.

Amethyst - I'm planning to give this for a gift.. I had more experience from the first one.

Picture Jasper - I dunno, I'm really drawn to it.. One of my favorite new buys! dunno why..
:roll:
wiccangirl188

Post by wiccangirl188 »

all i have is this one snowflake-shaped crystal. It's small in size, about the size of one of those mini pencil sharpeners. i'm looking for things to do with this crystal, such as healing, casting spells, etc. If anyone has any ideas on something i can do with it, just give me message. thanks! and p.s. it is aclear crystal, i have no idea what type though. it might even just be glass!
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

If you can post a picture of it, others and I could surely help you out.
wiccangirl188

Post by wiccangirl188 »

It looks something like this, even though I just got this off the internet:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 59&bih=747
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Unfortunately, it looks a little like plastic or glass.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

at least that one does. I know thats not yours, so you may never know. Try the scratching, if it scratches deeply and leaves pieces around the scratch, then its plastic. Glass wont scratch with a knife, and crystal will have a very fine, hairlike scratch.
sodicxa

Re: New Crystals

Post by sodicxa »

Weight and Light in Crystal

Gemstone is weight more than plastic or glass
Light in Gemstone is not curve
Moonstone Ivy

Post by Moonstone Ivy »

I just got a piece of tigers eye, rose quartz, clear quartz and jasper but I am not really sure what to use them for. Please help
HippieWitch

Post by HippieWitch »

I've got a few pieces of amethyst I've had for years and a couple raw rubies. Have a bunch of clear ones I have no idea clue what they are I've picked up from creeks and rivers over the years too.
Shiloh
Thea

Post by Thea »

I bought myself a few onyx, turquoise, and amethyst stones from a local pagan shop recently. If I could, I would bring all of the crystals from there home. They're so beautiful.
MrNitpicky

Post by MrNitpicky »

I've got a Malachite stone.

I have it on a Selenite piece when i'm not using the malachite stone. I believe
that I should not hold the malachite stone in my right hand when i'm feeling
negative but the better times for me to hold malachite in my right hand is
if i'm feeling positive. Don't use malachite with crystal elixer because malachite
is poisonous to drink and also malachite dust is poisonous to breath in. Don't
hold raw malachite in your hands because the malachite dust can go through
your skin. It's safe to hold malachite when it's a polished stone.
Desire -> Expectation (Fear and Worry is not expectation) -> Action
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi Mr. Nit.
Malachite is toxic when breathing the dust. Just to hold a raw piece shouldn't hurt you. For folks that have a copper sensitivity this stone might irritate you skin, but I have seen many a malachite stone elixir and I know there is a supplement that contains copper, so it should be fine in that respect. ( not to be confused with "malachite green" which is product used in dye and is not related to the stone malachite)
Malachite is a very strong conductor or energy because of it's high copper content. To get charged from your malachite hold it in your left hand (right,... if you are left handed) and imagine the energy of this very powerful stone flowing into you and filling your being with pure energy. The stone can also be used to ground. So if you have had a tough day place it in your right hand (left if you are left handed) and imagine all the yuck and bad feelings to flow from you out your arm and into the stone. Then place the stone on the ground and ask the earth to purify it once again.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
The Beginer

Post by The Beginer »

Yes I got A selenite crystal just a small one and it's pretty by it's self but you can put a light stand underneath it to light it up more . You can charge them with moonlight. I keep mine close by when I sleep and whenever I do I always get dreams when I never used to and I mean NEVER used to. Anyways I love my selenite they put off good positive energy from what I hear
WillowMoon

Post by WillowMoon »

An Amethyst point, double terminated. Knew she was meant for me the moment I picked her up. She felt peaceful to touch so that was that.
Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

I just got a strawberry obsidian. It is good for balancing the masculine and feminine energies, as well as raising self-worth. Ironically, I was just thinking about if there was a stone for the last bit! XD I seem to always find the stones I need right as I need them without even knowing it hrrr... I just thought it was pretty.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”