What's your least favorite element?

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

What's your least favorite element?

Earth
30%
Air
25%
Fire
31%
Water
14%

Total votes: 71

FireQueen

Re: What's your least favorite element?

Post by FireQueen »

I voted air but only because in the Tarot there are far more negative cards in the suit of Swords (Air) than any other.
Having said that, I feel that I connect well with all the elements although my preference is very definitely Fire. ;)
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.
Zili

Post by Zili »

Fire. Fire and water actually, but more fire than water......fire scares me and actual physical fire has a habit of always burning me other than when i'm working with my candles but camp fires and the like and cooking....yeah ow.
Purewitch22

Post by Purewitch22 »

i'm terrified of Fire! I light candles fine, because my Familiar, Cinnamon, makes me comfortable!
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts

“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, /
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” — William
Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
the difference." — Robert Frost
Shimena76

Post by Shimena76 »

I think I'm afraid of Earth, so I voted for that. It's so tangible, almost cloying. It forces you to face limitations, which I have always resented. I have no Earth in my inner planets, so that's another factor. Working with it literally, it's full of small creatures, bugs and worms...eugh. Also, dealing with the body is not my strong point. I have a lot of issues with my body. So, Earth is definitely my main weakness and something I need to work with the most.

I have fire in my chart everywhere, very friendly with fire! I am borderline pyromaniac haha
PiscesFish

Post by PiscesFish »

Mine is earth. I've never liked dirt or mud. I've always liked air better. I wish I had wings to fly. :D
PiscesFish

Post by PiscesFish »

Furthurmore I just can't bond with earth.
wolfgirl96

Post by wolfgirl96 »

i dont have a least favorite. fire is my favorite and i a while ago i would have said i dont like air but i like it more now
Lady Cael

Post by Lady Cael »

My least favorite element is air, I'm not good at using it, but I've been working on improving it.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Well...I don't really have "a least favorite element" as a piece of each element lives within each of us. As Wiccans we must strive to build relationships with the elements---to feel their qualities, for their qualities reside within each of us.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
whisperingMaiden

Post by whisperingMaiden »

I really don't have a least favorite element,I think its kinda harsh,but i do have a hard time feeling connected to the earth,doesn't mean I shouldn't keep caring for it.I feel the wrath and passion of a fire its not dangerous to me,its a light.Water is very soothing and the Wind has been guiding me my whole life.Earth just hasn't showed up anywhere in my life as a guide,I never felt that comfortable and couldn't really relate to how it feels.Though,that doesn't mean i won't stop trying.
The empty void in us,can be filled with a little magic.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

WhisperingMaiden, to connect with Earth I suggest going outside...maybe you could sit under a tree or simply lay upon the ground. Clear your thoughts and open yourself to the energies of Earth. The connection will come with practice :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Moon_Light

Post by Moon_Light »

My least favorite is air.
Indigo_Pheonix

Post by Indigo_Pheonix »

I'd have to say air. Because I don't get along with Air signs, they are to "flighty", and some act immature. I just can't get a handle on it. I hate when the wind blows and messes up my hair. Or in winter when its so cold and windy you can't breathe. And wind storms have caused so much damage. It has it's purpose though. A nice breeze feels good on a hot day, feels like it carries away your worries.
I am a water sign, I love ponds, storms, swimming in pools,however, deep water, like lakes and oceans are intimidating, but doesn't stop me from going out in a boat! My husband is earth, and I identify with it the most. It is the most grounded, I just love the smell of fresh turned earth and cut wood, I collect rocks too. Fire is also a fave, the smell of a roaring campfire is like heaven to me, I can stare into it, and get so relaxed. I have a lot of candles too.
Dream Wolf

Post by Dream Wolf »

Actually my least favorite element isn't one of the ones listed, I have a difficult time with Spirit, if only because when I resonate with spirit and go on 'Spirit Walks' Its very hard for me 'detach' so I can get stuck in an 'in-between' state where I'm in my body, but I can't move because my soul can't pull completely free. Its not fun, you can breath, but its like someones sitting on your chest, and you can see 'things' moving around from the corner of your eye.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”