How can you use your element?

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
EarthLover*

How can you use your element?

Post by EarthLover* »

I'm going to get right to it! I don't have any insense or ability to pratice as much as I'd like, so, is there a way to use your Element (Mine is Fire) to your advantage? Is it possible to do something that helps you learn what the heck you're doing from your element?
Thank you for reading this and helping me! :)
AutumnMaidens

Re: How can you use your element?

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Oh there are many ways to strengthen your bond with the elements, be it your own or the elements in general.
Cast a circle and take your time summoning each elemental spirit, speak with them and ask for their guidance.
Simple spend time with your element, light a candle and speak to it, ask for its specific qualities to overflow into you...
Try fire-gazing as a way of looking into the future.
Meditate on your element.
Summon the God or Goddess most closely related to your element and ask for their visions or guidance.

You are only limited by your own imagination. :D

Many Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
EarthLover*

Post by EarthLover* »

AutumnMaidens wrote:Oh there are many ways to strengthen your bond with the elements, be it your own or the elements in general.
Cast a circle and take your time summoning each elemental spirit, speak with them and ask for their guidance.
Simple spend time with your element, light a candle and speak to it, ask for its specific qualities to overflow into you...
Try fire-gazing as a way of looking into the future.
Meditate on your element.
Summon the God or Goddess most closely related to your element and ask for their visions or guidance.

You are only limited by your own imagination. :D

Many Blessings
Do I need a specific candle?
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

No, you don't need anything but yourself. You could use a red candle to help with the fiery visualisation or your altar candle but really any old candle will do as long as your intent is set.

Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”