With the right items could the spell i wrote work?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Ashe

With the right items could the spell i wrote work?

Post by Ashe »

Hi hi everyone! I just found out how heartless and money hungry my boss is. I wont go into to much detail but just to let you know a bit. I used my own money to buy stuff from my store with my discount and donated it to the childrens ward at the hospital. My boss is made me get it all back because the items where not for me and he said that he could have made a good amount of money on those products (He made money off me even though i used my own money and my discount). He use to be a good person but has not been that person in a very long time a member of his family tells me. She says he has lost his humility and will to do good things for others. So i wrote this spell. I need to find the right tools to use with this spell and any suggestions would be great. My eyes still sting from when i had to go and bring back all the stuff i had donated to to those kids who in all honesty probobly wont live for another half decade. So now i ask all of you who know better than me if i can find the right tools will this spell work?
Humility Spell
In this night and in this hour
I call upon the ancient power
O Goddess bride and consort bright
I ask thee now to bring your light!
Let this man who knows only greed
Finally find the meaning of humility
Let the moments of fear feel like forever
His wealth be squashed and his every endeavor
Let him feel the pain he has caused
And let his loved ones see only his flaws
Only when this man has learned true humility
Will all be returned what was taken from he!
I now claim this spell done
With harm to him but others none!
In no way will this spell reverse or cast upon me any curse!
As I will so mote it be!
(When casting this spell you point at the person at the start of the 4th line.)
(Working on the right items to be carried with you when you confront the person.)
Thanks!
To conquer others is to have the power to destroy, but to conquer ourselves is to heal the world.
Ashe
Risingpanther

Post by Risingpanther »

Sounds to me like a revenge spell, humility is not always taught through pain. This isnt a good idea...

I would reccomend a more positive spell, perhaps one that sends the positive energies of kindness and generosity to his heart...this one sounds like it will backfire. If the suggested doesnt work, than try this one....but I dont suggest it as your first chance. Stuff like this is usually best only as a last resort, because karmic baggage can majorly hurt you, in this life and the next....
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

I like it, even with the very charmed opening line ;)
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Me too Sobek.How awful.What a shitty person,eh?
Ashe

Post by Ashe »

lol i got the opening line from silver raven wolf....i couldnt think of a better opening!
To conquer others is to have the power to destroy, but to conquer ourselves is to heal the world.
Ashe
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

It's not so much the words that matter Ashe,as it is your intent and will that 'fire' the spell.We are not all poetic or wordsmiths.lol.You are well within right to do this,by the way,this man's conduct is shameful.
[Obsidian]

Post by [Obsidian] »

Just don't think that the line about nothing coming back to you will prevent you from picking up a solid helping of sorrow. I don't deny that he deserves it but you are trying to take everything he has, whether it is justified or not.

Harry
amunptah777

Post by amunptah777 »

I gotta agree, it's a little harsh.

I'd like to take a moment to point out that the Hindu/Buddhist rendition of Karma also involves not being attached to others behavior...

Basically, "let the Universe take of it...then you don't incur any Karma on yourself...and, more importantly, you don't eat yourself up inside being attached to the outcome"

If you feel as though you are the arbiter of Karma in this case, I'd suggest something a little less "he is a monster, he feels no pain, and he must be destroyed"

Thet
Ashe

Post by Ashe »

Thanks for the feedback...I have not changed my mind but it did open me up to other points of view so thanks much!
Ashe
Kolohe
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe »

You really don't know though, I agree he sounds like a jerk. He could just be a jerk, maybe other people have taken advantage of him and he's having more financial troubles than anyone realizes. Sort of like maybe the class bully's dad is beating the crap out of him on a regular basis. Maybe the rude sullen sales clerk is a horribly sleep deprived single mom working two jobs. Maybe your boss already feels like his every endeavor has been squashed and his loved ones see only his flaws and the rest and that's why he acted badly to you in the first place.

Kolohe
I am not afraid of the dark...I am the Boogeyman.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Some see this as revenge,I see it as retribution.There are people in this world deserving of a lesson in humility.There are those who think it's wrong to do this,to be active in this way,others, like me find it fitting,in my faith it is a matter of honour.My tuppence.
Ashe

Post by Ashe »

My thoughts exactly! tyty :) but still till i find the tools i need i will think on what all say then decide. Thank you all for your support and or your advice, it really means alot to me.
Ashe

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”