spirit guides, need alittle advice from you guys

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
[Human]

spirit guides, need alittle advice from you guys

Post by [Human] »

I want to know how to attract my spirit guide to me, i dont think i have one :s

I need a guiding light, light or dark. Someone who i know who will always be there. Someone i can become friends with better than trusting the flesh of others.

Is there any way i can attract my spirit guide, or maybe he or she or even it is already there :s creepy lol
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Question: How many things are you concentrating on at once, here? I'll happily help you with what I know on this subject, but you've been asking for a LOT lately. Knowledge and information are great things, but make sure you're understanding what you're collecting and not just grabbing up random occulty things because they're neat.

Though it's good to see you asking for things a little easier (for lack of a better word... I'm tired) than demon summoning.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

"Question: How many things are you concentrating on at once, here?"

LOL Sercee, we've all been there, its one of those learning steps...not to take on too much... lol.

but human if memory serves check out the section "animals and pets" lots of postings in there in spirit guides and such.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I know it's a learning step... I'm guilty of it repeatedly ;)

It's a friendly warning. I wanted to make him aware that he should swallow what he chews before shovelling in too much more food! And yes, good point. There's a whole forum of this stuff :)
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

"I know it's a learning step... I'm guilty of it repeatedly "

...me too! just sooo much to take in lol
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

Just like human friends, you have to be likable or no spirit will willingly come to hang around and help you out. Be humble, be respectful, be honest, and be an overall good person.
androsan

Post by androsan »

I'd like to take the opportunity to reply, and apologize. First, the apology.

A couple months ago, I came here moaning and complaining about a seal on my back. WEll, I apologize. I don't think I have that seal on my back anymore, and I wanted to apologize to all of you for being so.....rude, to put it one way.

Now the real reason for this post.

I have a part animal spirit (Named Rain. REally sweet. She likes to sleep inside my body), a wolf spirit (Amaroq), a husky spirit (Wolfy) and a guardian wolf spirit (WHo won't let me tell you his name), and my inner demon, who likes to be called Sukashio. Anyways, if you wish to attract your spirits, just be nice, and stay calm, and request them to come near.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Good to hear from you again Androsan,welcome back.We are all human, make mistakes,get pissed off etc. don't worry too much about it, one of us is Human,big H.as above [He,He, sorry - bad pun time again.] On guides -I think Human has found one, re:other topic. [Ouija board divination] I don't usually say much on this , as there are lots of good posts here elsewhere on spirit guides, already. It can be confusing.
androsan

Post by androsan »

I like your picture, Eretik.

As I have said. To attract your spirit guide(s), just be yourself. Don't try to be anyone else. To do so would be a lie to yourself and others.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”