Dead Fish??

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
incenseNpepRmints

Dead Fish??

Post by incenseNpepRmints »

MM All,
So my mom was doing some spring cleaning around her property and found some dead fish tied with bungee cord to a tree in her backyard.

What could this mean?

-iNp
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Dead Fish??

Post by SpiritTalker »

Someone went fishing?
Ee-ew, stinky.
If it was like a Witch's ladder it can be tossed as-is into flowing river or buried to neutralize it.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Some fishermen will remove non native species and throw them high up on the banks for the vultures and what not to eat. Perhaps this person strung them up so that critters in the trees would see em. Raccoons love fish.
Do you have a stream nearby? If not then ya...that's pretty weird though, I do not know of an evil hanging fish spell.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
barker

Post by barker »

Some fisherman fish from trees. According to who or what-ever thinks that sort of rational behaviour comes from the real world. The rationale, I think, is "me too." Well, anyway... :roll:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

It takes forethought & sincere effort to bungie cord something to a tree. I'm 2 blocks from the river & people often fish off the bridge. Usually they release their catch or take it home but some leave it for the wildlife like Firebird pointed out. I think the worst thing my cat's ever dragged home was a live snake in my living room (eeeeh!) & a day-after-thanksgiving turkey carcass found stuck on the fence wedged in the gate gap. And they say pets are calming ...

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”