Assistance against the black

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Skuld

Assistance against the black

Post by Skuld »

Hello there, I really would appreciate to get some help sugestions. My boyfriend has some black magick attachments from the past,- not sure who did it so. However, it effects and interferes with our live a lot.
I've tried everything, salt rub and cleansing bathes, smugges, candle and mirror magick.... things get better, but won't last long. I really would appreciate any help. Never dealed with black magick before.
Asa og Vana!
barker

Re: Assistance agains the black

Post by barker »

Light.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Maybe try some mirror spells or a reverse sort of spell...and as Barker mentioned darkness can be combated with light. What exactly is plaguing him?
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If your boyfriend has kept any mementos from the period in question they may be what's yo-yo-ing the cleansing. A favorite item or piece of jewelry etc., so bury 'em in a hole covered with an inch or more of salt.

There's 3 steps to unhexing - purify the aura, bless to fill the gap with light, seal to protect.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Assistance against the black

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. While I don’t have any experience with black magic, I do have experience in dealing with those who suffer from depression, addiction, laziness, hopelessness, fear, and trauma. Once you have ruled out that it is not one of these “physical” factors, then you can determine its likely the history use with Black Magic.

Again, knowing nothing about black magic, I can only assume that just like addiction, the afflicted cannot simply walk or “just turn it off” but at the same time they must be the ones who want the change or help or it will never happen. They have to agree that they want to break the bind put on them by the black magic and be better. Same goes with depression or hopelessness. No amount of counteractive ritual or exercises will change someone’s life if they don’t want it to change.

Do you think that a tarot card reading or dowsing session would help for clarity? If you are connected with the metaphysical community then maybe there is someone you already know who could help. Good luck to you and your partner!

Rosie
Skuld

Post by Skuld »

Thank you all for those thoughts.
What is plaguing him, was asked. He can be the nicest partner, and there are moments I look at him and wonder who he is. He snaps, mostly if everything feels perfect, gets mean and loud,- and he can't explain why but sure knows he's doing me wrong. In those moments other people come around and cause problems.... it's like whenever we are happy, somebody pushes a botton and negativity hits us. Like somebody wants to prevent us to be happy. I had several different readings and my thoughts were confirmed. I've tried pretty much all of the above. If there would be an item causing it, I would not know what. He rarely has much and there is nothing I can think of.
If it wouldn't be me, I would have been gone years ago...but I want this to work. I am willing to go for it.
Thank yout too, Rosie for the thoughts, but all the points you named, don't apply.
The last weekend in March three years ago he wanted to propose and forgot the champagne, so he didn't. He changed is fb status to married this jan. I want this to go right.
To set things straight. He is not a cheater- this is not what it's about. We want to clear the negativity that not even I can get rid off....and this is so not me.
ANY help is appreciated!
Thank you all!!!
Asa og Vana!
Skuld

Post by Skuld »

P.S.: no, he did not propose. The negativity must go before...
Asa og Vana!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Your descriptions sound more like psychology then black magic.

Sudden angry behavior patterns can have physical causes - changes in blood sugar, medications, etc. Since you've said you have eliminated magic as a cause, other resources can shed light.

Edit: after thought - I've had good results from Ty chi quong exercises from you.tube to remove blockages.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Has he been to a dr. to rule out what Spirit was mentioning?

And I have a question, does he behave differently when other people are present? Like does he have an inflated type persona when in public? And can he real in his anger when others are around?...but really cuts loose behind closed doors?

Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Skuld

Post by Skuld »

Thank you all for your thoughts.

Actually, he doesn't act any he different if people are aound...if he acts loving, or if he is mad.
But, it feels like he acts different if specific people or things are around. I have to explain, he has a car repair shop. Extreme bad vibes were coming from a VW Touran thats been in the shop for the last two weeks plus. He even took the key with home and I felt it being around. I do not know the vehicle,- only seen it.
Not sure whats your thoughts but I have used a drop of dragon blood oil on the key and black salt in the shop...even though the Merkury is in retrograde....
Any further ideas?
Asa og Vana!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Skuld wrote:Hello there, I really would appreciate to get some help sugestions. My boyfriend has some black magick attachments from the past,- not sure who did it so. However, it effects and interferes with our live ...
I know I'm unclear on what you meant by "some black magic attachments" so could you give more info? To me the phrase suggested that he'd cast harmful magic himself on someone else and therefore is experiencing the three-fold return splash-back. On the other hand maybe you'd meant he is the victim of an anonymous & unknown harmful spell. You say you don't know who did it. To me it's pointless to cast a random or anonymous reprisal. Casting's hard work. I feel like we're just spinning our wheels by speculating about behavioral issues & state of physical health if he hasn't been to a doctor to rule out those common ailments & after multiple cleanses didn't help.

As for the creepy vibes from the car (or it's owner?) - How had you used black salt at the shop? You could place piles of salt around the car at the 4 directions or even encircle it with a ring of salt & use inexpensive plain salt that you bless 1st.

Also consider transferring energy. http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... mogrifying
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Typically a good approach is, after banishing, to invoke protection.

If you just banish, that leaves an empty space to fill up again.

If you banish then protect, you create a stronger barrier against negativity.
Skuld

Post by Skuld »

To do a all around wrap up, I wanted Mercury go back in track. Not done with it all, because I want a protection uesing aloe along with it, to keep it going.So I thought I will another all negativ banishing with a closing protection ritual.

I don't know the owner of that vehicle, so nothing I can speculate about, beside it feels cold and dark to me.

My boyfriend does not practice and actually used to laugh about me and my way of handling things. He's been checked, but actually everything is alright accept some stressfull times in the year, which are still ahead again...seasonal tire change work....and I understand his stress then.
So I actually see him as victim but I can't get a grip on the origin. To me, it all points in direction relationship because there are no other issues with work, money, health or such.
We all have bagage from our past, but this feels different and unnormal.
And like I said...I had somebody look into it - she's never been wrong so far.
Asa og Vana!
barker

Post by barker »

I was going to say, in the first place, that the only solutions to the problem of peace is Light. Now, I reiterate that by saying... the rest is just doing what you want - are you "able"?

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”