Very depressed with my current state in life

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
icyboy89

Very depressed with my current state in life

Post by icyboy89 »

I feel like I was cursed.

I was 18 years old, looking forward to excelling school, had a girlfriend, I couldn't feel more like heaven on earth.
I was happy, positive and had hopes.

Then came something that changed my life, I had very severe cystic acne for a period. I sunk into depression, girlfriend left me after seeing my change in character. After the acne recovered, I thought it was the end but it wasn't, I had severe scarring on my cheeks. I just gave up on my studies, but I still barely passed for my diploma. I still tried to be positive but after many years I am tired, I feel depressed and have migraines and mood swings. Most people would feel like I'm a "bad apple" because my sister graduated from university and I did not and I am like the underachiever. The thing is, I know deep in my heart, if this crap did not happened to me I would have achieved many things. It's like falling dominoes. One bad thing happens to you and more and more start to happen and you cannot get out of it and you just simply don't give an F about anything at that point.

I feel like the worst thing that can ever happen to me happened. I feel like I can't do anything to get rid of my scars which makes me feel frustrated. I don't mind any other misfortune like losing money, losing gf etc. Money you can always earn back,you can always find a new partner but I feel like I cannot do anything to improve my situation which is the worse feeling you can feel.

As a last resort, I am wondering if there is any spells that can totally get rid of scars. I know this is far-fetched but I'm willing to try anything at this point.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Very depressed with my current state in life

Post by SpiritTalker »

Wow - you've suffered a mass of disappointments & loss of self-esteem. I wish i knew something that would help but all I can think of are things like medical laser treatments (a friend of mine had scars from 2nd & 3rd degree burns on her face, neck & shoulder from a childhood accident & the laser treatment in adult life reduced the scars quite a bit), or using scar ointments, or raising chi energy to assist the body to self-heal & using positive affirmation meditations to help deal with the emotional pains. I bet you've probably already thought of some ideas yourself. There are gifted psychic healers who might have the psychokenetic whammy to assist but I just don't know of a spell.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Success is a state of mind. This is in the control of the magician.
...And I'm sorry to say anyone who would leave for a superficial problem might have been superficial themselves.
Spirit has some good advise as far as treatment, but I have a feeling doing some sort of glamour magic which would have you 'appear' differently might work in the interim.
Best wishes, and come on in and make an intro, we won't bite,...much :D
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Siona

Post by Siona »

firebirdflys wrote: ...And I'm sorry to say anyone who would leave for a superficial problem might have been superficial themselves.
It sounds like she left because of the depression, which still seems to be running rampant...

As far as scaring, sorry, I know you asked for magical treatments, but there are lots of mundane options that tend to work well. You say you feel like you can't do anything to get rid of them, but don't mention actually trying anything. Have you? There are laser treatments, as well as at home treatments, such as vitamin C serum (if I recall correctly, you want something like 25 to 30%), gentler chemical exfoliants (AHA, BHA, and whatnot), and the like - and of course, moisturize and use sunblock with these things... Have you seen a dermatologist? What type of scarring are we looking at here, the deeper pock marks, hyper-pigmentation, both, something else? I assume you don't still have active acne, just the scarring? It really makes more sense to run through the mundane for this sort of thing before going to magic, so just wondering... Lots and lots of people (myself included) deal with acne and scarring, there are things you can do. It doesn't have to toss your whole life into disarray.

Then there's the other stuff, the depression, mood swings, and all that brings. I know you feel that if the scars were not there, the depression would not be there, but meanwhile, what (if anything) are you doing to treat that part of your health?
icyboy89

Post by icyboy89 »

I have deep boxscar scars I think. I have tried laser treatments serum etc. Over the years the texture has slightly improve but the scars are all still there. Modern technology cannot get rid of scars totally, I estimate maybe 10-20% improvement to the texture but all the scars are still there.

I get very anxious went talking face to face with people.It is very frustrating, I think one of the joys in life is to have a deep conversation with others and have some connection with the but the scars are preventing me from doing so.
My level of scarring is severe and people notice and react to it, so its really makes you feel bad.
icyboy89

Post by icyboy89 »

firebirdflys wrote:Success is a state of mind. This is in the control of the magician.
...And I'm sorry to say anyone who would leave for a superficial problem might have been superficial themselves.
Spirit has some good advise as far as treatment, but I have a feeling doing some sort of glamour magic which would have you 'appear' differently might work in the interim.
Best wishes, and come on in and make an intro, we won't bite,...much :D
Blessings, Firebird
What kind of glamour magic helps? By the way I got a tattoo which one of the properties is to counter any black magic (Got it because seriously I not sure If I was cursed and I would do anything to prevent it in the future).
Also, I kind of hinted to my ex we were drifting apart, so I don't blame her.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If you ever think you re cursed then take immediate action to remove it. Real curses are truly extremely rare because they exaust the sender so cannot be maintained. Evil eye is common & can be deflected by personal shielding. That's just daily maintenance so you're never a pawn or victim. Do your own research to learn how. Taking responsibility for defense is 1/2 the magic y'know because it empowers you. There are oodles of references to ground, centering & shielding on the EUTM board. You can also use that tattoo as a reminder that you have the energy inside you. Don't focus on evil & it won't focus on you.

Also - I'd worked many years with my friend, the previously mentioned facially scarred girl before her partially successful laser treatment. Honestly, after the 1st day of our acquaintance I just didnt notice because her emotionally expressive eyes, cockeyed sense of humor and general personality were much more visible than the wrinkled & pitted, discolored skin. The marks were not who she was yet perhaps were the reason she developed such attractive traits.

Here's a basic all-purpose healing spell: the stroking stone

Stroking Stones can be used to gently stroke across the body to draw out the malady while a healing chant is spoken, as well as used for remote healing & influencing. For healing choose any comfortably palm-sized, water-smoothed stone (water has healing properties). For remote workings be prepared to spend an hour rocking forward-&-back &' side-to-side as you stroke the stone while softly chanting: "Stone to stone, bone to bone, flesh to flesh, vein to vein, (name) is whole again." Keep stroking, rocking & chanting until you mentally fade out or have some other indication you've reached your maximum capacity & can stop. Any stone will hold an intent until something dislodges it. Stones are the bones of the Earth & represent the skeleton of Gaia. Wash stones to clear them between spells.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”