Bad Luck After Casting?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
casnarl

Bad Luck After Casting?

Post by casnarl »

So I'm thinking either A- I am just extremely clumsy or B- Someone/Something is mad at me for the spell I did earlier.

It was a love spell to bring me love and I was very specific in what I'm looking for. I designed it myself taking tips from things I saw online and have been planning it for the last two weeks. Basically was just mixing various "love herbs" together while burning some incense with some candles, rose quartz, and sticking the herbs to the paper with some honey (i've heard online that also can be love related) asking Eros for assistance, and then burying it outside under the bird feeder. Pretty simple I think. I felt really good about how it went, I let it go, and went to do the rest of my day.

About an hour after that I was taking my cats outside. My one cat, Zook, is terrified of dogs and the neighborhood wandering dog started coming up our driveway and Zook saw him and started to panic and run towards the house. He was on his harness and leash so I had to start running to keep hold of him and when I leaned forward to pick him up and protect him I fell on the sidewalk and landed on my elbow and scraped it up pretty badly. I think I'm otherwise fine but it really, really hurts now.

Then everything was fine for a while.

And then just now, as I was getting a plate out of the cabinet for my dinner I knocked over my mom's favorite shot glass that had measuring lines on it and it shattered and I got yelled at pretty bad and I kinda feel like crap now.

I AM a particularly clumsy person so that's probably all it is but that's two bad things that've happened in just like 8 hours. I'm wondering if I did something wrong or said something I shouldn't have, or if my circle wasn't good enough, or I don't know. This is not my first spell but if you recall from other posts it's my first I made up myself not following along to something online.

Should I be concerned, or is it more likely I'm just very clumsy? I know as humans our brains are designed to make correlations between things. But it sure is odd that those both happened the day I do my first original spell.
barker

Re: Bad Luck After Casting?

Post by barker »

No, you got it dead right. Have faith, the spell just too mighty and powerful for Earth... it's your divinity checking that you want it. IMO.
barker

Post by barker »

I'll ad to that - does the crucifiction prove Jesus wrong or does it prove Him glorious? Some would say life doesn't have to tolerate divine beauty... others would say... well that's actually the reason we are here. In other words, divine > life... just to be careful with ego.
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

barker wrote: it's your divinity checking that you want it. IMO.

So you're saying I did everything right but the universe/divine being/whomever is now testing me to see if I really want what I cast by seeing if I'll continue to believe after? Couldn't it have done so in a way that didn't involve me getting injured? :lol:
Crazy Cat Lady

Post by Crazy Cat Lady »

Lol, my take would be that spellcasting takes a lot of energy. Grounding is essential and takes a little practice. Also, I don't do ceremony, like, at all usually...but I darn sure do 'cakes and wine' after a spell. I gather usually: hot coco (or coffee or tea), large bottle of water, FOOD (roasted almonds, dried apple or mango, high fat and protein, with a significant side of carbs) more food than I would normally eat, 3 or 4 cigarettes (because I smoke, don't do this if it's not already your normal) literally anything I can think of to help normalize me after. Otherwise I will be tired and clumsy. I don't even use just my own energy, I suck it up from the environment and channel it.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I don't think you did anything wrong with the spell.
Crazy cat has a good point there! Grounding and filling back up with something to eat and drink is important.
If you are a clumbsy Person lacking energy you used up can increase that.
BB

Blue Moon
barker

Post by barker »

casnarl wrote:So you're saying I did everything right but the universe/divine being/whomever is now testing me to see if I really want what I cast by seeing if I'll continue to believe after? Couldn't it have done so in a way that didn't involve me getting injured? :lol:
I will just say that if you felt beautiful before during and after a spell then that spell is beyond death... :) So, no real injury, really. The law being that beauty cannot be tresspassed, actually.

Yeah, earth is a bit f*cked up but it knows what's cool.
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

Thank you guys! That does kind of seem like what it might have been then, just having used up lots of energy and that I didn't immediately go eat afterwards (I had plans to go out so I didn't eat) which I usually would have.

I feel a lot better about it today after a sleep, but man does my elbow sure hurt! Got my mom to play doctor and bandage me up all nice.
But I know now I did everything correctly and that I was heard and accepted :)
barker

Post by barker »

Well, I took my own advice... I did this before, 15 years ago. My life changed completely, it was a Divine sex spell. This time i just stopped following synchronicities and did what I thought intelligent, selfish, human, reasonable or whatever... My clairaudience has changed completely in the last couple of days. Obsucurities have been revealed like life is one giganitic being and it it self... I think, if you ARE yourself and if you WANT more do whatever you think is beautiful... just to be careful, with ego.

[I find myself "winning"; "life" doesn't quite like it but it is coming around.]
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

I definitely feel pretty good now. I told the universe like "yo, I really really want this. no need to test me, and next time I'd like to not fall on cement k thanks"
I think we're on equal terms now.
barker

Post by barker »

Awesome!
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

(I didn't read any of your postings before I read your cards)

Like the Cat Lady said, use the energy from Mother Earth, the Universe...etc, remember to send the
remaining energy not used back to where it came from(grounding), eating and drinking something
helps get our mind back in focus.
Clumsy is as clumsy does...
Sometimes, when we get real particular, detailed even it takes a little blood to seal the deal.
That tall order can take awhile to fill...asking for someone who's honest, faithful, treats you
like a Lady might be an easier order to fill. There's more options to choose from...we need to
weave thru other's and learn the lessons they bring before we find the permanent one, if we're
lucky ! Life is all about lessons and learning from them-that's how our soul becomes enlightened.
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
:flyingwitch:
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

MsMollimizz wrote:
Sometimes, when we get real particular, detailed even it takes a little blood to seal the deal.

Well, if that's the case blood was definitely took, and a good chunk of skin too! It still has not fully healed yet. Why are sidewalks so hard? :lol:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”