Someone is killing strays...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

Someone is killing strays...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hello fellow Witches, I just found out through Facebook that some psycho is running around killing stray animals (cats and/or dogs) and he threatens whoever feeds or protects those animals. So I'm sure the police will be notified on him, since this is circling the social media BUT police moves slow, and I need something to happen now, so I'm thinking of something dark...I know, I know curses aren't good and stuff but this guy is the reason I hate mankind...I won't let another animal get hurt by him. He is not from my city by the way!

His name is Dimitris Doukas (Greek name) in case anyone wants to give this guy a lesson...I sure will!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Someone is killing strays...

Post by SnowCat »

Instead if something dark, why not cast a protection spell for strays. You can research deities who watch over animals and ask for their help.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Shireside

Post by Shireside »

Not sure how I feel about this forum being used for esoterical doxing...of you want to fling curses at a criminal, vigilante away.
The map is not the territory, the facet is not the jewel.
Greek_Male_Witch

I'm not here to set a personal vendetta on someone, I did not asked anyone to help me banish my uncle or punish my neighbours...Animals are a matter for all of us, plus I did not ask anyone to harm that person, I just gave his name in case anyone with a heart wants to do something because I'm definitely doing. I'm not here to fight or cause havoc, sorry if my post upsets anyone but I love animals dearly and I hate anyone who harms them especially psychopaths like the one I say on my original post.

To answer the question: Why not a protection spell?
A protection spell will work as a shield to protect, but the thing is I have no idea how many strays are in the area and I have no way of knowing which animal will be the unlucky one to come face to face with that moron. A protection spell to protect ALL of them in the area would need a massive ammount of energy...while attacking or better yet stopping the attacker is easier, he is ONE person...

Sorry if my views seem radical to you, I'm not trying to impose them to you, do whatever you wish and I'll do whatever I have to do. Sorry for bothering you.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Indian medicine is part of my Arts. Ask Sky Father, the Great Spirit, to warn the animals and protect them. The word and protection will be out and it only costs the energy of a serious, well focused prayer. If someone hurts any animal under his protection there will be quit a backlash. Remember be specific. Name and area this monster operates in and what he does should work. For anyone else who wishes to also petition the Great Spirit, I will announce that people will be asking about this and to please keep an ear out for it.
Obsidian

Post by Obsidian »

If you have the time and have and idea of where this person 'hunts', maybe you could look or them and film them. This may scare them into stopping and you may get footage of their face or their car which you can show to the police. If you do this, obviously consider your safety first.
Shireside

Post by Shireside »

Hey, I felt the need to nudge you here with an apology. I was unnecessarily crabby in my first reply---It had been a rough week, and had me typing in my irritated voice. Sorry for that.

Cruelty to animals is awful in any instance, and I do hope that this criminal is put to a stop soon. I feel that magical workings focused on moving the law to apprehending him for his crimes might me most beneficial. Since you know his name and he is a local foe, targeting the individual directly with use of the existing justice system may be more effective than placing your focus on the potential victims of his crimes.
The map is not the territory, the facet is not the jewel.
Greek_Male_Witch

Shireside I would be mad at you, if I wasn't like you, many times I have lashed out on people because I have depression and OCD and sometimes things with me get messy, so no need for apologies, I understand the term "bad mood" more than you think! lol...

To update you guys, my post was indeed unnecessary, it seems that this guy is no killer, the woman who made the post on Facebook wanted to harm him because they fought (she was feeding the stray cats and she was making a mess, while she could put something instead of throwing food on the sidewalk) anyway, the good thing is that I did not cast a curse, I found out that Archangel Ariel is the protector of Nature and Animals and since I work with angels, I asked him to stop that guy, but since the guy is innocent, nothing will happen right?

From this story I learned not to jump to conclusions based on Facebook posts, I was so mad when I saw that post that I never thought for a minute that the post might be a product of revenge from someone.

A local animal protection team visited this guy and he explained the whole thing, plus this woman is known to create "stories"...phew I'm just glad that nobody is killing animals there...sorry to upset you in the first place!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

You raised awareness of a possible problem. That's a good thing.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

People learned different ways to cope.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”