How to carry your stones

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Ashrend

How to carry your stones

Post by Ashrend »

I recently bought a bloodstone and want to carry it around with me to try and reap its benefits day to day. My issue is that where i work, jewellery of any kind is not allowed nor are any mobile phones or anything that isnt neccesary to do the job of a support worker. I would just put it in my pocket but the likelyhood of me loseing the stone is high. So does anyone have any ideas or solutions on how i can carry it around?

may you heart light the darkest of times
Wolf

Re: How to carry your stones

Post by Wolf »

Instead of carrying it loose why not get a small drawstring pouch to keep it in, in your pocket, along with any other stones or charms. Much less likely to loose something like that.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Wolf wrote:Instead of carrying it loose why not get a small drawstring pouch to keep it in, in your pocket, along with any other stones or charms. Much less likely to loose something like that.
Going off of this you can tie the pouch to your belt so it won't fall out if you put the pouch ona cord. Just as added insurance.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Ok thank you x

may you heart light the darkest of times
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Just be aware certain stones have different hardness ratings and a softer one may suffer damage if amongst the wrong charms / miss-matches stones. Some may also pick up some "silvering" wear and tear simply through the act of walking about. A pouch within a pouch is one solution.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

I found the pouch i bought my pillar quartz in, have used to, tied it to my belt and then tucked it inside my jeans, its working wonders. thank you for the suggestions its helped a lot

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”