I need a strong cleansing ritual?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

I need a strong cleansing ritual?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hello, long story, short my house is a battlefield and not only by fighting between us, but also small accidents...anyway I don't think its a curse per se, I think my house needs cleansing because this house has been the point of many disagreements with my grandpa and his sons (because my grandpa gave it to my mother)...

I need a strong yet simple cleansing ritual. I have tried sage but I see no difference, so if you have any simple ritual (no expensive or rare utilities please) that you have tried and works then I'm all about it...

And also does anyone know an uncrossing spell? Another long story, there's been a curse to our family for a long time (my great grandmother cursed my grandmother-her son's wife- but curses stay for seven generations, which means if I don't uncross it, my children (whenever I will have any) will be cursed too...of course for us it's not the full effect of the curse, but it still has negativity bound on us :cry: :cry:

Sorry for the messy post...I hope someone can help...Thanks in advance...
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
random417

Re: I need a strong cleansing ritual?

Post by random417 »

I don't know how you feel about more ceremonial magic, but you might try regular LBRPs

http://www.kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm

If you're uncomfortable with the Jewish/Christian symbolism, here's another version, although I haven't tried this

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bos/bos025.htm

This ritual cleanses the area you do it in, and in addition, cleanses your aura. Done every day for a while, I imagine it could break a hereditary curse, although again, that I haven't tested.
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

thank you! :)
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

Interesting...How that second link breaks down directions in terms of Deities. I am more comortable calling them what they are to me be salamanders, undines etc....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

Anyway, I hope things improve for you Greek Male Witch. Have you tried consencration oil and drawing banishing runes around your house? I noticed your icon has a oentagram wirh runes around it and I just thoight maybe you are comfortable with runes so that could be of help. Many blessings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”