Lost my faith, lost my power. At a loss.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
YanaKhan

Re: Lost my faith, lost my power. At a loss.

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, MsMarple.
Please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself. Thank you!
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Is he a Campbell? Heh.
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Post by EtherealMoonRose »

Oh hun. I can truly sympathize with you.

Just this past weekend I received $900 worth of fines for not registering my cats in time (partly my fault, but we seriously could NOT afford it and now we will have to give up our beloved kitties, all because my lovely neighbour complained...), Saturday night we were broken into and my hand bag was stolen. My purse, engagement ring, USB stick with all our wedding photos on it- all GONE. only saving grace about that happening was something was telling me to look down the street, as if my guardian spirit was looking over me. We went and had a look and my husband and I found a bunch of my stuff scattered down our street (one being my beloved Charotie necklace) and another ladies purse and cards. We returned them to her and she was so grateful and thankful! She too was broken into by the same person. I was and still am heartbroken. My ring and photos just can't be replaced. Then yesterday my husbands (very expensive, mind you) mobile phone seemed to have scratched itself whilst in his pocket- leaving it unusable. This is the third time it has happened in 6 months.

I also feel powerless, as it was only a month ago I put up a protective shield around my house. I feel like must have done it wrong, or I am not as powerful as I thought.

It was such a bad, depressing weekend. Even now I am tearing up writing this as it has come at such a bad time- financially and other wise. I too have wondered what on Earth have we done to deserve such bad luck? In my opinion we are hard working, honest, GOOD people. Right now life just doesn't seem fair. But I will not let it destroy me. Yes, I cried a lot this weekend. I needed to. I cursed the universe. But I will get through this and so will you.

Sending big hugs and blessings.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

Hang in there, to everyone posting. I've been through losing my Dad to Alzheimer's and then his death, having to have a hysterectomy because of cancer (I'm young too) and now moving my elderly mom in with us because she can no longer afford the nursing home and the stress that is bringing me. She was diagnosed a Sociopath, if that says anything. Let's just say there are several nights I go to bed and cry.

We have to be strong. Even if we feel our life's have been cursed, we choose what to do with it. I will not let these negative things pull me completely down.

I was told the other day by a Christian friend that she has been so blessed with a loving family and easy life. She told me she admired me because of my strength and that God only gives the strong souls hard lives. What????!

So, if your weak you get a easy pass through life?! That makes no sense to me. However, I am stronger now through all the hard times I've gone through. I wouldn't change anything.

I hope everyone here has a better week. Sending light and love to you guys.
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Post by EtherealMoonRose »

Thanks bluejay :)

Sounds like you've had a lot on your plate and in comparison my problems are quite minor. Sending blessings and positive vibes your way too.

One of my favourite quotes by Winston Churchill is- "If you are going through hell, keep going."

Xxxx
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

EtherealMoonRose wrote:Thanks bluejay :)

Sounds like you've had a lot on your plate and in comparison my problems are quite minor. Sending blessings and positive vibes your way too.

One of my favourite quotes by Winston Churchill is- "If you are going through hell, keep going."

Xxxx
Aw, I love that quote!! So true, it is.
I don't like to think my problems are worse than others or vise versa, we're all going through stuff. That is life. I'm just happy I'm here with my favorite people :) this keeps me going.
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

EtherealMoonRose wrote:Thanks bluejay :)

Xxxx
When you are going through hell, just keep moving. You might even get out before the devil even knows you were there!

Prayers, energy, and "positive waves" heading to both of you- and your families!
E.E.
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Dory would say "just keep swimming, just keep swimming. "

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
JH

Post by JH »

Keep us updated. smileylove Any news?

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”