Did My Ex-girlfriend Do Curse Work on Me?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Oscar

Did My Ex-girlfriend Do Curse Work on Me?

Post by Oscar »

Hello. I have no experience in this practice. I have a question.

But first, I would like to give a short history leading up to the reason for the question.

At this time I would prefer to not go into specific details due to the possibility that some that I will tell you about may see this thread.

I am an American Male of middle age.
The primary person I will speak of is a Eastern European Female of young middle age.
She came to the U.S. 3 years ago from a remote town near the mountains.
She is very intelligent and extraordinarily Beautiful.

I was with her for one and a half years before I made a separation from her. Since that time there has been intermittent contact normally initiated by her.
There is constant hostility.

Approximately 3 months ago she informed me that she is a witch.
That several of her friends that have come over from the same general area and her mother and some relatives are witches.

This notification to me also included a statement that she has put a curse on me.

Over the past three years things have occurred to myself and close friends to me she knows.
At this time it would take far to long to explain in detail.
But, especially to my friends for some reason more so.
Abnormalities from strange visions to demonic dreams.

She wishes that I marry her.

I have tried everything I could within reason to turn her away up to using abusive language.

I am always very gentle with her and part of me still loves her.

I left because although she can be sweet and caring, another person seemed to be taking over to the point that she would act as if she was insane.

When we met, in a very short period she informed me that she had chosen me.
I assumed this was just a misinterpretation of what she wanted to say because she knew very little English.
Shortly afterwards she called me and told me to come to her house to pick up food she made for me.
She was insistent that I come immediately and when I arrived she made me eat it in front of her.
Another week had past and we were together. I had accidentally cut my finger. Upon seeing this she took my finger, placed it in her mouth and took the blood from it.

Shortly after we were sitting alone. I was admiring her and said I was surprised at how much I had come to care for her so quickly.
She looked at me and smiled saying the food, [bodily fluids].
I did not think much of it because I thought she was joking.

My question.

Is it possibly she had done something such as a ritual?

If so, is there anything I can do to break this?

Thank You
Kassandra

Re: Did My Ex-girlfriend Do Curse Work on Me?

Post by Kassandra »

Oscar wrote:She looked at me and smiled saying the food, [bodily fluids]...I did not think much of it because I thought she was joking...Is it possibly she had done something such as a ritual? If so, is there anything I can do to break this?
In many witchcraft paths it's very common for people to use bodily fluids in spells to tie someone they "love" to them (if you want to call it love; this woman sounds vampiric in nature, so I would call it "control," or worse). Her "curse" probably has the intent that you only marry her, otherwise you and any other woman have misfortune if the two of you get together. To break this, according to my path, you might reverse her spell work by doing the following:

* "Uncrossing" work, which is like breaking a jinx, but more serious
* then Cleansing work to get the funky energy out of your auric field, and residence, etc.
* then Cut and Clear work to sever yourself from this person (both magically through a spell of that name, as well as mundanely by ceasing to communicate with that person any more, and disposing of all items belonging to her)
* finally, finish with Protection spells to both seal this process, as well as protect you from shenanigans she and her little coven will most likely attempt with you in the future
* if you are still interested in meeting someone decent, you might wait a little while, then follow up with Love Drawing work that draws only positive people into your life

You can get an experienced person to work on your behalf and help you clean this energetic mess up, preferably someone versed in Eastern European witchcraft (I can recommend someone very good). He or she might do something similar to what I described above, and it could very well take a couple weeks or more to complete such a series of workings. But, it's totally doable.

But, seriously though, before you do anything to rectify this, you have to be very honest with yourself about exactly where you stand with this person (honestly, to me it really doesn't sound like you're 100% resolved about keeping her out of your life). If you are in any way on the fence with your intentions, all this work would be a total and complete waste of time for every body involved.

Maybe others have comments or suggestions from their paths, as well...

Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Your biggest tool in this situation is simply your will. You know that you don't want to be with her. My understanding of magic is that it influences your unconscious, it makes you susceptible to do things you wouldn't normally do. But if you are truly determined not to get back with her, then no amount of love magic can break that. The strength of any curse she places on you is dependent, to a large degree, on how much power YOU give to it. As Kass mentioned, try doing some cleansing, some protection spells. If need be, go No Contact (as advertised -- NO communication at all) and get a restraining order if necessary. Just completely cut her out of your life -- that's the surest way to break a bond.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Thank You for the replies.
Chalice

Post by Chalice »

The others have given great advice.

I believe that yes, you have had magick used against you. It doesn't matter if we call it a curse or not.

Perhaps seek out a local Hoodoo Rootworker to help. (Don't pay too much). Ask a local magick shop what the sell to repell such stuff.

A beautiful Eastern European woman? Oh Boy... that's like crack. Those Eastern Euro women... Yeah I understand.
Witchcraft & OBOD Druidry.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

You allowed her to take your essence. I won't get into spells incorporating body fluids or things of that nature here. There is something about it in rules somewhere.

Get some sulfur and black salt. .. Some devil's shoestring , burn the sulfur ( outside of course ) with devil's shoestring on black charcoal ... Then when it is done sprinkle salt over the remaining ash. Also take a bit of black salt and carry it with you in a glass vial with a sliver of devil's shoestring. It will protect you.

Do not eat food offered by anyone you feel could work on you with it. She put her body fluids in it to bind you and control you. .. Aside from this it's just bad to ingest such things.

Then just break communications with her if possible. Don't give her more power.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Chalice wrote:A beautiful Eastern European woman? Oh Boy... that's like crack. Those Eastern Euro women... Yeah I understand.
Interesting you say that. I had an acquaintance, a computer programmer, who, for lack of a better description, shopped online for and obtained an Eastern European wife. He is about 20 years older than she is. I think it was some kind of mid-life crisis thing on his part, though I doubt he'd ever admit such (this was like his second or third marriage, and just from talking to him I got the sense he had deep-seated mommy issues of some sort). She went to school for an MBA, graduated, found a good job in the finance industry. Then they divorced. He's still single; she, however, went on to marry a wealthy guy, has gone on cruises all around the world, and seems quite happy. My friend said once during their marriage he overheard her and her mother at the computer, looking at potential mates for her after she left him.

I know of another case of the same with another acquaintance, a college professor, same age difference between he and the girl, same general details. She came here from Eastern Europe, they married, she got a medical degree (while her friend who also moved here got a master's degree in art). Then she and the professor divorced, and she married someone else, a guy her age. Hey, it's the American Dream. I ain't hatin.' She's living her dream of helping people be healthy. My friend lived his dream of having a young, beautiful wife for a while, something, given his lifestyle and personality (he's now dead from complications relating to years of alcoholism), I doubt he would have accomplished on his own. So, everyone got what they wanted in the end.

I could be wrong but, I think in both cases, my dear acquaintances may very well have learned the hard way that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxha1IUsSPI

Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Hello.

Again, thank you all for the kind replies.

As to the speculation of how she got here you are correct.

I am the man she came after, after she got here.
More specifically, within 3 months after her feet hit the ground.

One of the reasons I am trying to close this situation is that I am getting married
within a few months.
Although the EX knows about it I have been able to keep her from knowing any details
about my lady.
My lady does not know of this past woman.

I hate to say this but during my time with the EX and spending time with her friends,
I have never met so many with such a lack of caring for others in my life.

I would never consider marrying one of them.
Nyd

Post by Nyd »

I would cut all contact with her and if necessary call the police. Whatever she is doing will have less power once she is eliminated. All photos too. Smudge your house and you could purchase black tourmaline crystals and place the all over your apartment.
I use them against negative entities and was given the advice at a paranormal forum. Some witches will call on entities or even "demons" to help them. I don't necessarily view demons or entities the classic way, but there are many interesting explanations with a bit of science to them too. Same for the stones. There is lots of science as to why they work. I have a paper about it here somewhere in case you'd want to see.

And her foul magic will have consequences sooner or later. If you want let that be your last words to her.
:needrune:
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Hello.

I was separated from the girl for 8 months.
I fully understand that what I am about to say is suspect but, it has happened, and I have another question if all of you would be so kind as to take into the consideration that what I may be saying is true.
Some aspects will be excessive but I will try to be as delicate as I can. Not because I am trying to give an account to bring about a shock to anyone but, to find an answer.
First, in this 8 month period of seperation from this woman a constant contact has been going on.
There are other women from her original home that have been contacting a close friend of mine through phone calls to relay information to me.
This eventually forced me to go to her recently.
These women were contacting him from her old country.
Things were affecting him that were disturbing.
I feel the reason this was done was because they could not affect me.
In the mean time I have discovered that two women, one from here in the US and one from the Middle East that are very close to me have proclaimed they are practicing witchcraft and have used this practice on me in one form or another.
I am having to deal with this separately.
The original woman, the one spoken of in the original post.
I recently joined again with her.
Now I will be delicate in my explanation because I do not want to offend anyone but it is crucial to the question.
On our meeting I intended for it to be as any normal date.
Upon our meeting she insisted to come directly to my home.
I noticed something in the car as she bent over to pick something up.
A very nice necklace with a pendent. It was normally facing outward with a dull black stone surrounded by silver.
As she bent over, I noticed a pentagram with small scroll work around it.
I grabbed it, asking her what it was.
She immediately removed it, took it off and placed it in her purse.
She was upset and did not wish to discuss it.
At our arrival at my home she immediately removed her garments.
She then wished in a systematic manner to have relations in one form or another in every room in my home.
I denied the basement and garages stating the cleanliness.
She then wished to go outside on the property which I denied due to the temperature and then my car. I told her it was not wise unless we go to a secluded spot. She stated it needed to be here at my home on the property.
At the time I thought this as being nothing more than something different she wished to do.
But, my question.

Was she possibly performing some type of ritual?

Something strange. After all this time and trouble she still insists she wishes to marry me and have a child.

Thank You.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

What you describe sounds ritualistic. It isn't anything I'm familiar with, but it does sound like some type of binding ritual.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

And I would get away. Anyone who seeks to control you esp with magic in my opinion cannot be trusted.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

To be perfectly honest I am trying to find specific information and a qualifying expert of knowledge on this subject matter.
I am dealing with something that I am having to use all of my logistic knowledge and experience to maintain a separation of these women to maintain a critical mass that does not interact.

Points.

These woman are in my opinion from the experiences of multiple individuals of visions, dreams, occurrences and physical instances are in reality witches.
All come from ancient family lines.
One from an Germanic ancestry that is of extreme intelligence and with a doctorates degree, with a straight face tell you she has a lineage of elven blood in her line.
And I am not handing you a line if you pull back this woman's long hair, her ears stick straight out.
If you put points on them you would say "elf".
A second that can trace her family line back to King David, herself from Bethlehem.
And a third, the most dangerous who practices black magic and thinks it is normal and not unusual in any way, from the Carpathian Mountains in Eastern Europe all for some reason focusing on me for the purpose of marriage and having a child.
These woman are serious.
They are not playing any games and will not stop until they get what they want.
The Eastern European one knows of the middle eastern one.
She has been attacked repeatedly.
Fortunately she is being protected by a Hassidic Witch of great experience (and I say this with great respect to her knowledge) back in the old country.
The E/U woman has a fear of the middle eastern woman though she is the least experience of the three.
I have been able to keep the Germanic woman hidden from the Eastern European woman.
The E/U woman knows of her but not who she is.
A significant problem is if the Germanic woman found out about the E/U woman and they interacted.
This would be extremely dangerous.
In all honesty, I have no idea why I am in the middle of this.
I do not wish to portray myself as special in any way.
This, in reality is happening. I do not know why.
These women are real.
This is not a game.
They are capable of doing things I have not in the past considered possible.
I have seen it. I have experienced it.
If you were to meet them and talk to them you would find nothing unusual about them.
From what I have discovered so far, two of them are interacting with others, one is working alone.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

What a HUGE mess.

Don't take anything I'm about to say the wrong way. I am somewhat concerned for your safety- spiritually and otherwise....

You came here and asked for advice and received some great advice and suggestions. Did you follow ANY of that advice? After all this time, you remained in contact with this woman. You even brought her BACK TO YOUR HOME . YOU are letting her control you. She has you under her thumb and it looks like whatever spell she has put on you is working. Please stay away from this woman. Get a restraining order. Stop letting your friend relay things to you.

She sounds insane. Please. Follow our advice!!
Becks

Post by Becks »

Knowing exactly what she does or how she does it is irrelevant. Despite knowing that something is terribly wrong-you keep having contact with this person.

You tell us at the beginning of all of this that she is attractive physically, but your gut tells you it's bad news.

We have told you it sounds like bad news.

So stop.

Cut ties, ALL ties. That includes talking to people who talk to these people. You didn't cut the ties this last time because you kept getting messages from her.

At this point knowing exactly what she does won't help you. It won't make her stop. Stop having contact and especially taking her back to your place and sleeping with her.

Or, accept that she's bad news but you can't cut ties. If you want freedom you have to get past your libido and attraction. The choice is yours. But sadly, you won't have your cake and a chance to eat it too in this situation. You may be influenced, but that you are here talking about it indicates that you have enough energy and wherewithal to use your will-if you choose to.

I feel for you, I really do, but you know what you need to do. Not doing it is a choice, and you have the faculty to go either way. It's hard and it's sad...especially when we are attracted to someone or think we love them.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”