Spiritual Direction Spell

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
ravenwhite

Spiritual Direction Spell

Post by ravenwhite »

Can I cast spell for spiritual and life guidance and direction? If so can someone give me a little assistance on how to do this?

Thank you for your help
Lillady

Re: Spiritual Direction Spell

Post by Lillady »

The best way to ask for guidance/direction in life and spiritually is to mediate and speak to the deities, opening your chakras and asking them for guidence. In all due time the answers will come to you, could be mentally or even a physical sign. It may take days or weeks but that guidance and direction will come to you as needed. Remember to keep an open mind and heart. I hope this helps you! Blessed Be!
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

A light blue candle and orange incense may help. A letter to your god/goddess/deity of choice too. You can burn it from the candle flame and ask for guidance while watching it burn. Then meditate as Lillady suggested. The flame could help you with that. I have seen the answers I need in flame or they might come to you in a dream or another way. Sometimes answers come when you are not expecting them - like when you are reading a book, or watch a movie or just talking to someone. You need to learn to listen and trust your instincts.
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Lillady wrote:The best way to ask for guidance/direction in life and spiritually is to mediate and speak to the deities, opening your chakras and asking them for guidence.
This is usually what I do. Sometimes my spirit guide comes to me when I don't expect it and he inspires me as to what my next step/direction should be.

Not to take anything away from casting spells because it's always good to practice to get better, but be careful not to fall into the trap of trying to use spells to solve everything. Often times mundane means work just as well if not better (even if you have to put in a little more effort).
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

I'm really glad I came across this thread. I was about to post the same thing hehe. Lately my mind just keeps going in circles like a dog chasing its tail. Things that I thought were good in my life turned out not to be so my whole sense of being is all up in the air.
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Elcida wrote:they might come to you in a dream or another way
It's neat that you mention that! I'm reading a pretty good book about using sleep to problem solve. Breaking it down in a nutshell... you think about what you're trying to solve before you go to sleep. No negative emotions, just thinking about it with detachment. Then you journal whatever comes to mind when you wake up. Supposedly works with naps too.

The funny thing... it seems to actually work!
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Yes, it does. There was a point in my life I had everything - wonderful family, job I love, love and respect from society and it all seemed if not perfect, very close to it. At that point I felt lost. Like I didn't know what to do, my life was kinda perfect and I didn't know what more I wanted, but there had to be more. I know it sounds ridiculous, but this is how I felt. So then I asked for guidance and actually got my answer in a dream.
Another time when I was thinking about a certain problem, I was reading a book and literally read the answer in the book. That's why I said you need to learn to listen and look for the answer.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”