Love Spell success or fail or infinite limbo?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
DPhoenix

Re: Love Spell success or fail or infinite limbo?

Post by DPhoenix »

(I'm assuming you're female, please do not be offended if I am wrong in this assumption. ^_^ )

I personally don't believe that there is 'the one'. We've grown up in a culture where we've been taught at a tender age to look for 'the one'. I spent more then half my life looking for 'the one'. It was a distraction that affected my success, self esteem and virtually every area of my life.

But we all have thoughts and opinions on love. A scientist will tell you that love is a series of chemicals the brain produces when you've found a compatible breeding partner. A poet will tell you that love makes the world go round, it's the heart pounding like it's going to burst and exhilarating.

I've had 'internet relationships' before and have found that at the end of the day I wasn't actually in a relationship with a person. I was in a relationship with pixels on a screen. I had no way of knowing that what they were telling me was real. Please don't take this the wrong way, but do you have any way of knowing that the person is ill in real life? (other then what others have told you?) It's quite common for people to fake an illness or death online when they get tired of the persona they've projected and enter the same online community with a new 'identity/persona'.

It was when I finally stopped looking for someone to love me and learned how to love myself that I found the man of my dreams. He treats me with respect, dignity and loves me very much (and vise versa).

If you're still wanting to find 'the one' I do have a few suggestions.
1.) Stop looking so hard, let the Universe in it's infinite wisdom bring you together. (if you meet too soon, he may not be ready for you or you may not be ready for him)
2.) Take better care of yourself. In this day and age we're too busy to make ourselves a priority. Take a little extra time to groom yourself or learn to groom yourself better. When you take better care of yourself you look better, feel better, have more confidence (confidence is more attractive then just beauty). If you're not sure how to do it look it up online, read some magazines. Wanting to look & feel better isn't superficial, it's natural. When you mess up take it easy on yourself. Don't be your worst critic, be your best cheerleader!
3.) Think about the man you want. What sort of woman would you need to be to make his life complete? How can you better yourself? How can you make a positive difference in his life? How can you show others your inner beauty and the love you want to share? How can you become a woman of substance?
4.) Where would you meet the man of your dreams? This is where you need to get out more and meet a variety of new people in new settings. You could go to a poetry reading, sign up for martial arts classes, go out and experience life!

Hope I didn't offend you and I do hope you find what you're looking for.

Goddess Bless! <3
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”