The true nature of reality

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Focused_Intent

Post by Focused_Intent »

Hello, I would like to take a moment and discuss with you (a practitioner of magic or more accurately belief) what people call reality. I have often discussed this with what you would call normal people ( I call them (wage) slaves/ human resources) and they have a very fixed, unbending, and limited world view that makes them susceptible to being controlled and manipulated. I want to know if the average magic practitioner knows what is really happening when they cast a spell which is actually just a casting of that persons intent to the universe. Do you believe that the spell and the ritual performed is what causes the desired outcome? Or do you acknowledge that the spell and ritual only serve to increase your belief that the desired outcome will happen and thus it is your belief that creates the outcome?

What I am saying is that if your belief was strong enough you wouldn't need any spells, rituals, symbols, ect.. You could will into existence anything that you desired to experience just as they did in the past. What you believe you will manifest into the subjective reality you are experiencing. You will project that belief onto your walls of perception and experience it. The average person has no idea that they are in fact living inside their own mind. What I mean by that is that the world you experience is your brains interpretation of sensory data/information (energy) and not at all what is actually there. And for people that do comprehend what is going on (there is not many) do you know about what shamans call the topic of topics? The entity that is manipulating our reality and stealing energy. The entity that try's to keep people in a sleep state and yes we are currently in a state of spiritual sleep. This is why you look outside of yourself when casting spells or rituals. This is why people are taught that a messiah is going to come rescue them from this sleep prison that we are in. It's to make them play the role of a victim as the wait for somebody to come to their rescue when in fact they are their own messiah because we are energetic spiritual multidimensional beings with unlimited capabilities and potential. Yet people have been fooled into believing that they are their physical bodies. The physical body is weak and susceptible to death and so if you believe you are your physical body you are choosing to believe that you are weak and thus you are turned from a magical being into an average piece of meat. This is one of the ways the average person is being manipulated, but what does the practitioner of magic think about the topic?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The true nature of reality

Post by Firebird »

All we see or seem,
is but a dream within a dream...
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SinOxygen

Post by SinOxygen »

Edgar Allen Poe very nice
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

I'll bite.

Reality.

The definition varies depending on whether you are talking in terms of philosophy, psychology, medicine or physics. If we are talking about the experience of observable phenomena then Physics must be the default if we are seeking to 'prove' anything.

Brane theory and work by Stephen Hawkins in modern physics suggests the possibility of multiple dimensions of the Universe (64 in fact - a numerological 1 even, haha) and his comments on Dark Matter suggest that the existence of entities is a distinct possibility in what physicists call OBSERVABLE physical reality. To quote 'there could be shadow universes, shadow rocks, even shadow people'. Coincidentally the concept of the 'Multiverse' is not new - ancient Sanskrit and Chinese texts discuss the Multiverse. Coincidentally there are 64 dimensions in the Vedic conception of reality also.

Furthermore, since the advent of String theory and particle physics, modern physicists have been heading towards the inevitable possibility that they will be eventually proving the existence of the Divine, the source, or what some people call 'God'. In fact, the separation of religion and science is actually a relatively new concept - only 100-200 years old. Certainly to me, the recent discovery of the Bosun-Hicks, or 'God particle' and the suggestion of its associated underlying interconnected matrix has distinct parallels with the Hermetic teachings and specifically its description of 'The All', it's concept of microcosm and macrocosm, etc etc. Is the atom simply a microcosm of the universe? And if the stuff underlying matter is like a web holding it all together, (like particle physics suggests) then we really are all connected. Its no coincidence that in witchcraft we have other names for it, like 'the crystal web'.

A lot of this will probably be reconciled by what is going on at CERN, specifically particle physics and the study of matter.

How does witchcraft fit in to all of this ?

Clearly 'reality' is that which can be observed by more than 1 person simultaneously. That's why a true physical evocation or spirit manifestation must be that which is seen by another person. Otherwise we have no way of knowing whether it is a hallucination. However even the nature of hallucinations brings us into the debate about what consciousness might be. Is it simply a neurotransmitter soup of electrochemical potentials? Even modern neurobiological explanations of consciousness fall a long way short to explaining how our experience works on the physical level. It is no coincidence that, like the mysteries of the nature of the universe are frontier physics, the nature of consciousness and specifically the workings of the human brain are frontier biology.

Metaphysics goes some of the way to approaching these ideas by exploring the nature of experience through conceptualisation of the soul, or 'Ka' as the ancient Egyptians understood it. You may have heard the quotes 'We are spiritual beings having a human experience', or 'We are source energy in physical bodies'. Both are true for me. The question then becomes, 'what is the purpose or the possibility for this potential energy?'

Crowleys idea that 'Love is the law, love under will' isn't so left field when you think about it. The 'love under will' part relates to the discovery of each individuals divine will, and honouring that to its end, which is union with the divine, or higher self, or Godhead. If you are a true seeker, or you become a Mage, you seek to do this as part of your spiritual evolution during this lifetime. And yes, what you say about the manifestation of will becoming instantaneous is the end point of magic, however our magical 'props' we use in spells are powerful tools or shortcuts to achieving this. If you have ever performed evocation or high magic you know this.

Crowley thought that the Goetic entities were actually parts of the human brain. Sigil magic is essentially a 'mind hack' along a similar vein. However, if what Stephen Hawkings is saying might be true, (and many who have had experiences with various entities) perhaps they do exist outside of this universe, but they exist nonetheless as discreet entities with their own motivations and emotions.

I hope this answers some of your questions....

We're all dreaming this dream. The end point is that we have infinite potential and the capacity to be happy.

Dark Moon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUav0lykfz0
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Focused_Intent

Post by Focused_Intent »

DarkMoon wrote:Clearly 'reality' is that which can be observed by more than 1 person simultaneously.
I disagree. Your reality is subjective and observed by you and only you. Your view point is unique, sacred, and special. People try to base their reality off of other people because they have a sickness. From birth they are taught to interpret the world the same way as their parents. They have so little faith in themselves that they need other people to confirm their perceptions for them. Let it be known that I stated that consensus perception does not make something more real. There is no such thing as a hallucination. Anything you experience is just as real as any other thing you experience and it doesn't matter if other people have experienced the same thing or not. To say that what you have experienced is not real because that experience was not shared by those around you is foolish. I do agree that there are many dimensions. Many more then 64 most likely infinite.
DarkMoon wrote:And yes, what you say about the manifestation of will becoming instantaneous is the end point of magic, however our magical 'props' we use in spells are powerful tools or shortcuts to achieving this.
Actually they are not powerful tools because they have no more power then any other object. YOU are powerful! And by your belief in these tools you energize them with your belief and intention. Imagine if you placed that belief in yourself what you could achieve.
DarkMoon wrote:Crowley thought that the Goetic entities were actually parts of the human brain. Sigil magic is essentially a 'mind hack' along a similar vein. However, if what Stephen Hawkings is saying might be true, (and many who have had experiences with various entities) perhaps they do exist outside of this universe, but they exist nonetheless as discreet entities with their own motivations and emotions.

Yes there is a mind hack that is affecting people I like how you termed that. This mind hack is a way of manipulating the reality you experience by altering your projections by creating strong (usually negative) emotions. How are emotions formed? By giving attention to thought. This is why the goal of meditation is to create inner silence and stop the internal dialogue (mind hack) that is basically forcing you to create the reality you are experiencing. Though most people have no idea that their internal talk has anything to do with what they experience, but people are constantly telling themselves how the world is then they agree with themselves that the world is indeed that way confirming the belief which then manifests into an experience. There are entities all around you that want to keep you in a state of spiritual sleep some have called them demons I like the term Arcons, but Akhkharu is also accurate because they steal energy.
DarkMoon wrote:We're all dreaming this dream. The end point is that we have infinite potential and the capacity to be happy.
Yes we are all dreaming this dream but we need to wake up because mankind has been hypnotized or is under a spell that is keeping people spiritually asleep. There should only be one goal in life and that is obtaining our spiritual freedom.
A new found power

Post by A new found power »

This is an intriguing argument you present. Although I would be quick to note that I hope you don't call your friends slaves! I'm sure they'd think you quite mad...

In essence, as I believe Darkmoon stated, we are all energy
DarkMoon wrote: 'We are source energy in physical bodies'
Most energy has purpose [I.E. Kinetic for movement] but I believe it is not as clear for humans - not only do we harvest most if not all energies, both physical and spiritual, we also convert them on a regular basis to suit our needs. Theoretically we have the ability to change our realities in profound ways - If I believe for long enough that I'm a magickal being, My mind may well use energy to form the conditions to make this true.

Now what I found interesting was Darkmoon's distinction, as it highlights where this argument becomes difficult. I may indeed convince myself there is a unicorn in my back garden at 2:42 pm every day. However, what if no-one else can see it? If it is not observable to anyone but me, it has no meaning to anyone but myself. That isn't to say it has no meaning however.
Focused_Intent wrote:Your reality is subjective and observed by you and only you
This I would disagree with, even using your own argument. If we are truly powerful beings capable of profound changes in our lives, and several of us come together and believe we share the same experiences then we will. By your own logic, reality can become objective to a vast number of people simultaneously, assuming they unite for one cause and share a common view of it.

That weakness in your argument extracted, I would maintain that reality is subjective for a different reason. Everything we experience as humans is just that: experience. Everything we think is "logic." These are the two sources of knowledge for humans :rationality and empiricism. What makes human lives subjective by necessity is that both areas are subjective - everything you experience can be experienced by someone else, but to an utterly different effect. Everything you think can lead you to a conclusion, another to a completely different one.

A Hallucination makes this distinction quite well. To you, the hallucination is utterly real. You could well see a unicorn at 2:42 pm in your garden, to you that is your reality. However, if no-one else sees this, they will question YOUR experience and logic, not their own. Rather than claiming they are insane for not seeing the blindingly obvious unicorn, they will say you're having a hallucination / are insane yourself. This is the essence of human experience - we believe in ourselves subconsciously to such an extent that we can consider all others incorrect.
Focused_Intent wrote:Many more [universes] then 64 most likely infinite.
This I would disagree with on one simple basis. Infinite universes requires something else infinite: energy. Energy in all its forms in this realm is completely finite, even objects like the sun will run out of energy as it will eventually emit it all. That isn't to say that energy from the sun won't still exist - it may well exist, and be re-converted back by humans [with technology beyond our comprehensions performing some form of reverse-fusion to reinstall the sun with its energy. However note the above example - no more energy is created, it is merely converted.] There is a limited amount of energy in this solar system, it can simply be converted in such a way that it seems infinite.
focused_intent wrote: but people are constantly telling themselves how the world is then they agree with themselves that the world is indeed that way confirming the belief which then manifests into an experience
Can it not be argued that your very argument was formed from the very same as anyone else? You are not exempt from your own criticisms - you are no more awake than the rest of us. Perhaps we are all Brains in vats [Rene Descartes thought-experiment] programmed to believe certain things, like in the Matrix movie. Perhaps solipsism is true, that no-one truly exists in our realms but ourselves, and that we are as powerful as we believe ourselves to be, simply because we created the universe that we walk in presently. Like Religion, Philosophy rarely has the answers, only the questions. No-one can claim that Gods exist to everyone on the Earth, no-one can claim that only they exist either. This is the necessity of a shared co-existence between a plethora of beings.

But I would be quick to suggest that if we are all powerful, our experiences utterly subjective, why would we create governments to rule ourselves, rich to stand over us and poverty to depress us? Why would we limit our technology, our own minds, willingly? The answer is not simple. In essence you describe us as deities, if we are indeed so powerful and knowledgeable, perhaps we CHOSE to limit ourselves for a reason. Perhaps it is because we are naturally evil. Maybe we want to grow without our power to not be reliant on it. Maybe we lost our power and descended to humanity, deities being our recollection of how magnificent we used to be. Or maybe we can't wield our power fully - prayers and magick being the extent of our current power. At present, there are no answers to these questions that are true by their nature.

Humans are like all other spiritual beings I have experienced. There are powerful and weak, ones with strong moral inclinations and amoral ones. Some would stop at nothing to create their utopias, others set limits upon themselves. Ultimately all beings have one thing in common: energy manifests us. How much is unknown. I believe a human can well be a God, if they learn to wield and absorb enough energy. Just as a human can be angelic or demonic [not referring to otherkin for this argument] by their general natures.

Reality is ultimately a complex and near impossible thing to grapple with. I personally have alot of faith in my abilities and powers, but do not experience some form of infinite power. It could be as you said because we are programmed to limit ourselves. It could be that we chose to limit ourselves. Or the fact of the matter could simply be that humans are not as powerful as we are ambitious, our strengths lie not in power [on the contrary it corrupts] but our lack of power. [Look at most saintly figures, they tend to surrender material items and in essence their power, before making a profound effect.]

I think Darkmoon's statement beautifully sums this up -
Darkmoon wrote: We're all dreaming this dream. The end point is that we have infinite potential and the capacity to be happy.

If we are all seeking spiritual freedom, there is no rush. We are all naturally free. When we die, we become free of humanity. Perhaps there are further steps to our freedom. What our goals in life are should be subjective and achievable to each individual, to make them satisfied. Many have strong convictions. I believe my meaning in life is to help others and be as moral as possible. But others don't share this view, and that doesn't bother me. It is as you said intent - our reality is subjective. Why enforce a unitary goal, that will only have meaning for some?
slithering_dragonfly

Post by slithering_dragonfly »

One question I have about the belief aspect, when people say you only need belief or intent to accomplish anything...

Why aren't people who believe in faith healings and the like cured? Their extremism makes them probably have far more intent than most pagans. Yet we have no evidence that their faith/belief actually effects any physical change. Many tragedies have occurred from this type of thinking in fact. And I have seen the lack of evidence of physical change in person. It seems if belief alone were necessary for magic, that extremist religion itself would be a magical tool.

This is why I've always considered it wisest to do what magic works for you, but to never grasp onto the concept that it will for sure work and all other non magic techniques be abandoned. It seems something more than belief is needed and that humans have not figured out very well what that always is. And if belief is not all that is needed, it seems dangerous to eschew all other options in the goal of trying to believe hard enough/have enough intent.

But I have heard this concept in magick before; yours is just a more extreme version of it. And it has never meshed with what I have seen in religious (non-pagan) circles that truly believe what they think will happen actually will (which is what you are saying is all that's needed if I'm understanding correctly). So I was wondering if you or anyone else had an opinion on reconciling this? It's actually a bit of a conflict I've felt regarding many beliefs espoused in the magick community for a while, and I suppose it's why I'm most drawn to chaos magick where it's proven solely by experience. Thoughts?
Focused_Intent

Post by Focused_Intent »

new found power wrote: This I would disagree with, even using your own argument. If we are truly powerful beings capable of profound changes in our lives, and several of us come together and believe we share the same experiences then we will. By your own logic, reality can become objective to a vast number of people simultaneously, assuming they unite for one cause and share a common view of it.
No that is a misconception. You are living inside of your own mind your beliefs being your only barriers. All that can be perceived by people is energy. When you look at a chair you think that your friend sees the same chair you do, but that is not true. You are both perceiving energy that is turned into sensory data and your brain creates the image of a chair. It is possible for you to perceive this energy then create a chair while your friend creates the unicorn you were talking about earlier. The reason you both see a chair is because you have been taught or programmed to translate the sensory data the same way. If there are two of you in the room then there are two chairs, but one energy source which is being perceived jointly.

The reason you believe that your friend is experiencing the same reality as you is because you can see their physical body inside or your reality. Understand that what you see is your interpretation of their energy and it is not them. They are communicating with you telepathically from their reality where they are interpreting your energy and creating your physical body into their reality. This happens because everything is a projection from within you including your physical body. When you look out toward space people think they are looking at the universe. This is not true because the universe exists within you. This is why when you look inward through meditation you find everything and this is why the forces that want to keep you asleep try to get you to focus on the material world. What you call life is actually a distraction forced upon us to keep us asleep.
newfoundpower wrote: A Hallucination makes this distinction quite well. To you, the hallucination is utterly real. You could well see a unicorn at 2:42 pm in your garden, to you that is your reality. However, if no-one else sees this, they will question YOUR experience and logic, not their own. Rather than claiming they are insane for not seeing the blindingly obvious unicorn, they will say you're having a hallucination / are insane yourself. This is the essence of human experience - we believe in ourselves subconsciously to such an extent that we can consider all others incorrect.
Listen it's as simple as this. If you experience a unicorn then you experience a unicorn it doesn't matter what other people experience. Since your analytical mind can't handle this truth I will break it down further.

Either you are interpreting sensory data differently then the average person.
Or you may have expanded your awareness allowing you to perceive energy that the average person can't.
Or something may be presenting it's energy to you and only you so you are the only one able to perceive it.
If I was to astral project straight into your reality other people wouldn't be able to perceive my energy. People have forgotten what they knew as children. That the world is a magical mysterious place where anything is possible and instead they have chosen to go against nature as they worship their god MONEY and their philosophy of CONSUMPTION. No there is no weakness in my "argument."
newfoundpower wrote: This I would disagree with on one simple basis. Infinite universes requires something else infinite: energy. Energy in all its forms in this realm is completely finite, even objects like the sun will run out of energy as it will eventually emit it all. That isn't to say that energy from the sun won't still exist - it may well exist, and be re-converted back by humans [with technology beyond our comprehensions performing some form of reverse-fusion to reinstall the sun with its energy. However note the above example - no more energy is created, it is merely converted.] There is a limited amount of energy in this solar system, it can simply be converted in such a way that it seems infinite.
I can honestly say that I don't know how many universes exist, but energy flows and is never still. The destruction of one universe or dimension will give birth to a new one making the possibilities infinite.
newfoundpower wrote: But I would be quick to suggest that if we are all powerful, our experiences utterly subjective, why would we create governments to rule ourselves, rich to stand over us and poverty to depress us?
That is a good question. The answer is because we are under a spell or hypnosis as I stated earlier. We are taught to give away our power at every moment possible. We are taught to be our physical bodies which are weak. Man has acquired all it's systems of belief from the same entities that keep us asleep. This is why doctors destroy health, universities teach lies, judges destroy justice, and governments enslave citizens. Everything the average person has been taught about the planet (planed net) is a lie.
newfoundpower wrote:When we die, we become free of humanity.
No you don't if that were true I would have left a long time ago and not bothered making this thread. People are being forced to reincarnate back into this prison because their beliefs are being used against them.
slithering dragon wrote:One question I have about the belief aspect, when people say you only need belief or intent to accomplish anything...

Why aren't people who believe in faith healings and the like cured?
Because deep down they believe they deserve to suffer. It is them that is creating the sickness. Let the placebo effect stand as proof that thought alone can cure any illness and alter matter.
A new found power

focused_intent wrote: Listen it's as simple as this. If you experience a unicorn then you experience a unicorn it doesn't matter what other people experience. Since your analytical mind can't handle this truth I will break it down further.

Either you are interpreting sensory data differently then the average person.
Or you may have expanded your awareness allowing you to perceive energy that the average person can't.
Or something may be presenting it's energy to you and only you so you are the only one able to perceive it.
If I was to astral project straight into your reality other people wouldn't be able to perceive my energy. People have forgotten what they knew as children. That the world is a magical mysterious place where anything is possible and instead they have chosen to go against nature as they worship their god MONEY and their philosophy of CONSUMPTION. No there is no weakness in my "argument."
The first sentence is interesting. Whatever I experience is exactly my business alone, and to some extent you're correct. I often say to my friends when they ask me to "prove magic" that "I have already proved it to myself, if you can't see it that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, that simply means you can't see it." I personally share the view that anything is possible theoretically. But in practice, maybe not. I believe if a witch could gather enough energy they could propel themselves off the ground and defy gravity temporarily. But gathering that much energy? It's doubtful many, if any, witches can. If you are correct that we are all powerful beings, then obviously this is entirely possible, and I'd be the first to admit that.

However sharing ones existence and reality is equally important. How could humans possibly communicate without common grounds? Every animal seems to share common grounds with which to communicate with each other, why should we be any different? Even if you are correct and we have been programmed to register energy in certain ways, it has its advantages, which you cannot deny. It would be simply unworkable if two people walked into a room and saw two utterly different things, how could humans coexist in such a world? They couldn't.

There is an obsession with money and consumption, and I don't think anyone would deny that. Some also go even further - they literally focus their entire life on physical gains. But not everyone does. In the current climate that humans in the Western world are in, the necessity of life is money to purchase goods. It is an entirely natural thing for humans to strive to survive, it's just a different natural thing to hunter-gathering nomadic peoples of the Ancient days.
focused_intent wrote: That is a good question. The answer is because we are under a spell or hypnosis as I stated earlier. We are taught to give away our power at every moment possible. We are taught to be our physical bodies which are weak. Man has acquired all it's systems of belief from the same entities that keep us asleep. This is why doctors destroy health, universities teach lies, judges destroy justice, and governments enslave citizens. Everything the average person has been taught about the planet (planed net) is a lie.
This is a major hole in your idea. So there are AT LEAST 7 billion people with the potential to wield unimaginable power. In essence, 7 billion deities. Yet every single one is simultaneously under a spell / hypnosis? If we were so powerful, why would we not know? And by we I don't mean just a few people like yourself, I mean EVERYONE. More importantly, how could we possibly let that occur. Before we were "programmed" to give away our power, why would we let one person take it all away. EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY by your logic that means there is at least one person powerful enough to suppress 7 billion people simultaneously for hundreds of years. If this person is working alone they'd be long since dead.

So if this one person is so powerful, it begs a lot of questions. Can we all suppress 7 billion people at once for eternity? Why do you know the "truth" as it were, when no-one else does? How come people in tribes aren't flying yet? People totally isolated from society don't wield such power despite not being influenced by people, why?
focused_intent wrote: No you don't if that were true I would have left a long time ago and not bothered making this thread. People are being forced to reincarnate back into this prison because their beliefs are being used against them.
If people are forced to reincarnate, how come there is an ever growing number of humans? Theoretically now - we'd have no need for birth if we constantly come back anyway. How do you possibly explain dips in populations, or major expansions, when to you there is only a finite number of (souls? essence?) going back into bodies?

Moreover - those that believe in reincarnation are in a tiny minority. 15% + of the population globally seem to be atheist now, with the majority of the globe being members of Christianity, Islam or Judaism, all which do not teach reincarnation for humanity. I'm not 100%, but I don't think Paganism even constitutes 1% of global Religion, despite the thousands of Religions within Paganism. We're a minority, and further still so is Buddhism, the belief in reincarnation is not widespread at all, so how are people getting dragged back "because their beliefs are being used against them" when only a few people actually believe in reincarnation?
Focused_Intent

Post by Focused_Intent »

newfoundpower wrote:However sharing ones existence and reality is equally important. How could humans possibly communicate without common grounds? Every animal seems to share common grounds with which to communicate with each other, why should we be any different? Even if you are correct and we have been programmed to register energy in certain ways, it has its advantages, which you cannot deny. It would be simply unworkable if two people walked into a room and saw two utterly different things, how could humans coexist in such a world? They couldn't.
I agree that it would be chaos if people were perceiving everything differently. This is why they lock people in mental institutions who perceive the world differently. Most of these people are in tune with the spiritual world, but they are administered electrical shocks and torture to try and force a certain world view on them.
newfoundpower wrote:There is an obsession with money and consumption, and I don't think anyone would deny that. Some also go even further - they literally focus their entire life on physical gains. But not everyone does. In the current climate that humans in the Western world are in, the necessity of life is money to purchase goods. It is an entirely natural thing for humans to strive to survive, it's just a different natural thing to hunter-gathering nomadic peoples of the Ancient days.
I would say that the food has been locked up to force people to work because money is the whip of the modern day slave. Even the language we have been taught carries negative vibrations and people don't realize that they are being hypnotized by a form of word magic. That's because they are taught there is no such thing as magic. Hell, even on the money is occult symbols because making parchment is a form of binding magic that makes people desire the money.

The main difference is that our ancestors knew they were in this world, but not of it. Today people believe they are their body and so they are ruled by their instincts and desires while constantly trying to entertain their wandering mind that keeps talking to itself. Have you ever noticed that the average person seems to be afraid of silence? They need the tv on or the radio or they have to be talking to somebody or doing something. It is as if they are scared to be alone with themselves because they fear what they might discover.
newfoundpower wrote: This is a major hole in your idea. So there are AT LEAST 7 billion people with the potential to wield unimaginable power. In essence, 7 billion deities. Yet every single one is simultaneously under a spell / hypnosis? If we were so powerful, why would we not know? And by we I don't mean just a few people like yourself, I mean EVERYONE. More importantly, how could we possibly let that occur. Before we were "programmed" to give away our power, why would we let one person take it all away. EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY by your logic that means there is at least one person powerful enough to suppress 7 billion people simultaneously for hundreds of years. If this person is working alone they'd be long since dead.
Many people know that is why people talk about the Archons. You have to understand that our power as perceivers is the power to create. Cooperatively we are creating the world that we are experiencing. The Archons also called the foreign installation or the EGO is like Dark Moon said a mind hack. It manipulates your thoughts and ideas thus it manipulates what you create. This is why people create a world full of violence and suffering. This entity is feeding off the negative energy generated. This is why in the past people used to have sacrifices and give blood offerings in fact they still do secretly even today. It is not one entity that is doing this it is a species (for lack of a better word) of spiritual entities that was created before humans.

They are called demons/devils, the Islamic jinn, (grey) aliens, reptilians, incubus/succubus, angels/fallen angels, the watchers, imaginary friends, vampires/akhkharu the chitauri annunaki. Many different cultures has been trying to describe these beings and over time it is as if there are many beings that exist when there is only one and it can take on any appearance that is why people talk about a shape shifter. Sounds extraordinary? What deity do you think practitioners of black magic are evoking? The reason they say he sold his soul to the devil is because these beings feed off our energy/soul. And the other popular saying is that the devils greatest achievement is convincing the world that it doesn't exist, because people under hypnosis don't know they are otherwise the hypnotic suggestion stops working. Here is a famous quote for you to read:
Don Juan wrote:
Don Juan, the Mexican Yaqui Indian shaman, tells Carlos Castaneda the following:

“We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The Predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so… I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner!

“This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico … They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them.”

“No, no, no, no,” [Carlos replies] “This is absurd don Juan. What you’re saying is something monstrous. It simply can’t be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone.”

“Why not?” don Juan asked calmly. “Why not? Because it infuriates you? … You haven’t heard all the claims yet. I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradictions between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behaviour. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of belief, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.”

“‘But how can they do this, don Juan? [Carlos] asked, somehow angered further by what [don Juan] was saying. “‘Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?”

“‘No, they don’t do it that way. That’s idiotic!” don Juan said, smiling. “They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous manoeuvre

stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous manoeuvre from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.”

“I know that even though you have never suffered hunger… you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its manoeuvre is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.”

“The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when [the predator] made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then, everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man. What I’m saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He’s an average piece of meat.”

“There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic.”
newfoundpower wrote: If people are forced to reincarnate, how come there is an ever growing number of humans? Theoretically now - we'd have no need for birth if we constantly come back anyway. How do you possibly explain dips in populations, or major expansions, when to you there is only a finite number of (souls? essence?) going back into bodies?
They have captured enough souls so that whenever a body becomes available they can force a spirit into the CELLS of a body. The body dies, energy is created, they feed and start the process over again.
newfoundpower wrote:
Moreover - those that believe in reincarnation are in a tiny minority. 15% + of the population globally seem to be atheist now, with the majority of the globe being members of Christianity, Islam or Judaism, all which do not teach reincarnation for humanity. I'm not 100%, but I don't think Paganism even constitutes 1% of global Religion, despite the thousands of Religions within Paganism. We're a minority, and further still so is Buddhism, the belief in reincarnation is not widespread at all, so how are people getting dragged back "because their beliefs are being used against them" when only a few people actually believe in reincarnation?
What you believe they will allow you to experience. For example if you believe in angels then when you die one of your relatives might come to you looking like what you think an angel should look like and it will take you into the light tunnel people talk about. It is actually one of these entities leading you into another body and the next thing you know your being born again. Or if you believe you will get a thousand virgins then a thousand virgins will take you to another body. Think about the Ouija board and how if you use it you contact beings that lie to you, manipulate you, and steal your energy. When you die you are going where these entities reside.

Once you are born the doctor will quickly cut your umbilical cord so that you can't "download" your memory information giving you amnesia and they will give you vaccines that destroy your immune system and make your body weak. They will also feed you poison (gm food-excessive sugars and salt) and blood foods (foods that have all the nutrients cooked out of them) to calcify your pineal gland making you lose your extra sensory perception and keep your third eye closed so that you can't detect these entities that are all around you. Just look at the world, really look. Here is an excerpt from the emerald tablets that shows our soul is indeed held prisoner:
emerald tablets of thoth wrote:List ye, O man,
to the depth of my wisdom.
Speak I of knowledge hidden from man.
Far have I been
on my journey through SPACE-TIME,
even to the end of space of this cycle.
Aye, glimpsed the HOUNDS of the Barrier,
lying in wait for he who would pass them.
In that space where time exists not,
faintly I sensed the guardians of cycles.
Move they only through angles.
Free are they not of the curved dimensions.

Strange and terrible
are the HOUNDS of the Barrier.
Follow they consciousness to the limits of space.
Think not to escape by entering your body,
for follow they fast the Soul through angles.
Only the circle will give ye protection,
save from the claws
of the DWELLERS IN ANGLES.

Once, in a time past,
I approached the great Barrier,
and saw on the shores where time exists not,
the formless forms
of the HOUNDS of the barrier.
Aye, hiding in the midst beyond time I found them;
and THEY, scenting me afar off,
raised themselves and gave the great bell cry
that could be heard from cycle to cycle
and moved through space toward my soul.

Fled I then fast before them,
back from time's unthinkable end.
But ever after me pursued they,
moving in strange angles not known to man.
Aye, on the gray shores of TIME-SPACE'S end
found I the HOUNDS of the Barrier,
ravening for the Soul
who attempts the beyond.

Fled I through circles back to my body.
Fled, and fast after me they followed.
Aye, after me the devourers followed,
seeking through angles to devour my Soul.

Aye, know ye man,
that the Soul who dares the Barrier
may be held in bondage
by the HOUNDS from beyond time,
held till this cycle is completed
and left behind
when the consciousness leaves.

Entered I my body.
Created the circles that know not angles,
created the form
that from my form was formed.
Made my body into a circle
and lost the pursuers in the circles of time.
But, even yet, when free from my body,
cautious ever must I be
not to move through angles,
else my soul may never be free.

Know ye, the HOUNDS of the Barrier
move only through angles
and never through curves of space.
Only by moving through curves
can ye escape them,
for in angles they will pursue thee.
O man, heed ye my warning;
Seek not to break open
the gate to beyond.
Few there are
who have succeeded in passing the Barrier
to the greater LIGHT that shines beyond.
For know ye, ever the dwellers,
seek such Souls to hold in their thrall.

Listen, O man, and heed ye my warning;
seek ye to move not in angles but curves,
And if while free from thy body,
though hearest the sound like the bay of a hound
ringing clear and bell-like through thy being,
flee back to thy body through circles,
penetrate not the midst mist before.

When thou hath entered the form thou hast dwelt in,
use thou the cross and the circle combined.
Open thy mouth and use thou thy Voice.
Utter the WORD and thou shalt be free.
Only the one who of LIGHT has the fullest
can hope to pass by the guards of the way.
And then must he move
through strange curves and angles
that are formed in direction not know to man.

List ye, O man, and heed ye my warning:
attempt not to pass the guards on the way.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Does anybody else think this sounds like a spiritual version of "The Matrix"?
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
A new found power

^ yes.
Focused_Intent

Post by Focused_Intent »

Why do you think these movies are made? The writers and directors are trying to tell you something they can't just come out and say that is why these movies are full of symbolism. It is because there are truths hidden within these movies that people recognize on a subconscious level. This is why these movies become so popular. Tell me why do you think they used to sacrifice humans by the hundreds to these gods that crave blood (energy)? Or am I just making all this up?
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

It's the matrix with vampires. Should I hide under the bed? Oh that's right, I should 'wake up'? That's ok, I'm actually awake.

I like to call this stuff 'Dark Fluff David Icke-induced Intelligent Design Creationism with Satanic Overtones'. A large dose of paranoia helps to accept this theory, as does a taste for fantasy horror.

As the author stated, what is being cited here is not the original 'Emerald tablet, but rather the Emerald tablet of Thoth. The Emerald Tablet, also known as the Smaragdine Table, or Tabula Smaragdina, is a compact and cryptic piece of Hermetica reputed to contain the secret of the prima materia and its transmutation. It was highly regarded by European alchemists as the foundation of their art and its Hermetic tradition. Although Hermes Trismegistus is the author named in the text, the first known appearance of the Emerald Tablet is in a book written in Arabic between the sixth and eighth centuries.

The Emerald Tablet of Thoth was originally published in mimeographed form in the 1930s by a mysterious "Dr. Doreal," these writings quickly became an underground sensation among esotoricists of the time. Tablets 1-13 are part of the original Emerald tablet - tablets 14 and 15 are supplemental. No one has ever seen the original tablets mentioned here, and in all likelihood, these writings would be considered channeled material today.

Howard Phillips Lovecraft (August 20, 1890 – March 15, 1937) — known as H. P. Lovecraft — was an American author of horror, fantasy, poetry and science fiction, especially the subgenre known as weird fiction. Lovecraft's guiding aesthetic and philosophical principle was what he termed "cosmicism" or "cosmic horror", the idea that life is incomprehensible to human minds and that the universe is fundamentally inimical to the interests of humankind. As such, his stories express a profound indifference to human beliefs and affairs. Lovecraft is the originator of the Cthulhu Mythos story cycle and the Necronomicon, a fictional magical textbook of rites and forbidden lore.

HP Lovecraft was also the first to invent, guess who, the Arcons/Akhkharu. This is the only source for this word ever found. Anyone who tries to tell you it's a Sumerian word deriving an ancient race has not examined the relevant linguistics (well studied) which show that this can not be true. Uncanny timing that both concepts appeared at a similar time in history, doncha think?

I think all of this provides a good example of how obsession with deification of the self may manifest as an inflated ego. Perhaps someone has been reading too much Koetting? The risks involved in the pursuit of magic are – put simply – either getting frightened by unpleasant perceptions or becoming deluded. Unfortunately it is possible to suffer from both symptoms at the same time. The delusion most commonly cited, is known as ego-inflation in psychology, where access to archetypes or inner powers deludes a person into thinking they are vastly more important than they really are. In Golden Dawn work, for example, a magical technique is employed in which the magician identifies with an Egyptian god. From a Jungian point of view, the power from the Collective Unconscious that might flood into the limited vessel of the magician’s ego could result in severe inflation or delusion.

The other risk involves feeling ‘spooked’: feeling as if one is experiencing unwanted visitations from the spirit world or attacked by invisible forces. Dion Fortune believed that she had suffered such an attack, and her 1930 Psychic Self-Defense (Weiser 2001) which she wrote to offer advice on how to protect oneself magically, is still popular, as is Caitlin Matthew’s more up to date treatment of the same theme: The Psychic Protection Handbook (Piatkus 2005). Both books offer practical techniques for repelling the unwanted influences of malevolent spirits and human beings. The magician Lionel Snell writes ... 'Don’t waste time clutching crucifixes when terrorised by psychic phenomena – it’s far more effective to exorcise them with scientific scrutiny.’

Focused intent indeed.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Focused_Intent

Post by Focused_Intent »

The idea of the Archons comes from the Nag Hammadi texts which were hidden in an earthenware jar for almost 2,000 years then discovered in upper Egypt in 1945. Archon is a greek word that means ruler or lord it was not made up by love craft. In late antiquity the term archon was used in Gnosticism to refer to several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis. In this context they have the role of the angels and demons of the Old Testament. They give their name to the sect called Archontics.

Now the word Akhkharu is just something that means vampire so I use it very loosely. There is however an Egyptian word Akhekhu which means darkness and this is likely where Simon/lovecraft got the word from. Obviously vampires are a myth, but their myth stems from the parasitic entities that are stealing peoples energy which is why I like to use the word Akhkharu for fun instead of saying vampire. Don't tell that to the people on this website who devote their life to it though.

http://www.akhkharu.org

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”