Change of Luck

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
maditina

Change of Luck

Post by maditina »

Hey there! How is everyone doing? I am new to the group. I am wondering if there is anything that one can do to change their way of luck? Since the year of 2008 things have been going down hill for me. I know that they could be A LOT worse for me but the best thing I have TO going for me are my kids. I try to keep on positive notes with them. Like I said they are the best things that have ever happened to me, but I have been jobless for the past 2 years... I do sub. teacher aides jobs when I am called which is not very often but I am in need of a change of luck. I do not want to spend too much money on it either. Needless to say that my funds are very much in the minus department before I even get it. In May my father will have been gone for 2 years and it has been since then that I truly feel that my luck has dramatically changed. I have a business which I can't even get up and running because I have no income to make a go of it. So please any sugguestions would be great!
A new found power

Re: Change of Luck

Post by A new found power »

Hey, and welcome! You may want to post an introduction :wink:

There are several things you can do to try and get more luck. I'm assuming you aren't an experienced witch, so here is a list of things to research:
Meditation
Basic energy work & basic spell craft, so you can perform your own luck spell
Crystals known to bring luck, and other trinkets / amulets for this [Paired with possibly] learning to enchant objects

Know that whatever you choose it is by no means a short-term process. Learning any kind of magick work is a long-term commitment, and it will take many weeks at best to resolve this through magick alone. You must also remember to keep up all your efforts physically too, to maximize your chances of turning the tide!

Best of luck
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

How about the good old horseshoe above the door ?

You could try performing simple candle magic with the Wheel
Of Fortune tarot card. I'd probably use a red candle but white is also fine.

The fur of a black cat is very lucky ;). Alternatively use black cat oil which you can buy.

Anoint the candle with this and carve it with the rune Fehu.

Write a few lines about how you want your life to change and say them as the candle burns.

Perform on a full moon moon or nightly waxing to full for best result.

Ask any gods/ goddesses that you have a relationship with to help you - an image of them by the candle may assist your focus.

Take salt baths for a few days afterwards.

Blessings
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
maditina

Post by maditina »

Dark Moon,
great minds think a like. I had an old horseshoe that had belong to my Grandmother when she was a young girl which was above the door in my bedroom door. As of yesterday I placed it in the livingroom above the door. I have to say I woke up feeling pretty good as well as positive. Thank you for the other sugguestions! I will be trying them! ;)
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

That's great, sometimes simple things work the best.

Even better if it has been in the family ... Heirlooms and anything ancestral can evoke protection for you.

Blessings
Dark Moon
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

That's great, sometimes simple things work the best.

Even better if it has been in the family ... Heirlooms and anything ancestral can evoke protection for you.

Wind chimes, triquetras and mirrors placed strategically can also help. Rearrange the house if necessary to signal to the universe that the change is happening. Feng shui has some good ideas. Fresh flowers in the house also help.

Blessings
Dark Moon
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Maditina,
Simple affirmations help a lot also !
First thing when waking up : I am making positive changes in my life!
Or come up with some to that effect that you are comfortable with
Gentle Red Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”