Magic boost

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Amethyst Lupus

Magic boost

Post by Amethyst Lupus »

Is there a way that I can enhance my magic rituals to make the effects stronger/ quicker/ permenant? I was wondering if there was anything I could do. Any help would be appreciated
Blessed be.
raynelae

Re: Magic boost

Post by raynelae »

Meditation. You need to be able to focus when you cast a spell. Also, visualization. Pactice with it...practice will make progress.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Maria1414

Magic boost

Post by Maria1414 »

Visualisation is the main thing, once you get to the stage to where you can see it. That is the stage where everything gets stronger.

Hope it works out well.

Maria xx
Amethyst Lupus

Post by Amethyst Lupus »

Well I can visualise quite strongly but my mind is often cluttered. I will spend plenty of time focusing on my goal in order to make sure it happens
Maria1414

Magic boost

Post by Maria1414 »

Try using your element to clear your mind, mine is fire all I have to do is gaze at a candle and it's enough to block everything for that time
Amethyst Lupus

Post by Amethyst Lupus »

I don't know my element. How can I discover it?
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

How about grounding for clearing mental clutter?
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Maria1414

Magic boost

Post by Maria1414 »

It's the same like your horoscope, Chinese zodiac etc
Artie

Post by Artie »

I used to have the same problem; meditation doesn't come easily to everybody. To help get started, perhaps you could look into a guided meditation audio to help you focus on one specific thing at a time, and push away some of the clutter?
Here in the forest, dark and deep
I offer you the gift of eternal sleep.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

What if your element was Air, for example? what could you use to focus on that element?
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Shinobi, spend time outside when it's windy...hear the wind blowing, feel it against your skin, and hear the rustle of leaves. Embrace your creativity...paint or draw or create something. Light some incense. Listen to birds chirping. Smudge your home. Hope this helped :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”