Spells for my site...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Spells for my site...

Post by Starwitch »

I'm actively looking for new spells to add to my site. I have a lot (over 100) already. What I really need is new ideas. Like, if you have looked for a particular type of spell on my site before and you couldn't find it, let me know so I can find some spells like that and add them. I want ALL different types of spells, so if you think of something that I don't already have on my site, please tell me. You don't have to give me a spell for it, just tell me what type of spell I need to find and I'll find it. If you have any spells that you think are good and you'd like to see them added to the site, you can post those too and I will probably add them if I don't already have a ton just like it. To see which spells I already have on the site (so you can know if yours is a good idea or not) you can visit the three pages below.

Spells Page 1

Spells Page 2

Love Spells

Thanks,

PS. Oh my Goddess, I LOVE homemade Ice Cream! I made a whole batch about a week ago and I'm eating the last bowl of it right now. I NEED A NEW BATCH! Can you believe I can eat that much in one week? It's like a gallon and a half of ice cream, ALL BY MYSELF! I love homemade ice cream!

PPS. Thank you all for supporting me and my website. My life has been totally changed because of this website (and my husband's site.) I love witches!
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

i think you showed remarkable restraint.
i could never make it last an entire week.
seriously blue_blush
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Thank you, thank you very much! (bows) I think I showed a good bit of restraint too. I will be making another batch tomorrow. I should post my recipe online because it kicks butt and there are a lot of crappy ice cream recipes out there in the world.

BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Do! Do! I want to make some!
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

SPELL TO BANISH PERSONAL NEGATIVITY

We have all from time to time experienced feelings and thoughts that there is a negative force around us. To banish these feelings you will need the bowl of water and the salt. Sprinkle some salt on the altar cloth and, using your finger or your Athame, say, "I bless this salt to make it fit for these my rites. Blessed Be."

Now add a little salt to the water and hold the bowl up towards the sky. Visualise your past relative being present and say "I ask ... (say the relative's name) to let this bowl be the receiver of all my negativity, so that I can cleanse myself and became whole again once more. Blessed Be."

Place the bowl down safely, dip the fingers and thumbs of both hands into the water, and visualise all your negative thoughts and feelings moving through your body, down through your arms and out of your hands into the water. As you do this be aware of yourself becoming lighter, of losing the weight that has been on your mind.

When you are sure that this is completed, remove your hands, shaking the last drops of water from them into the bowl. Take a moment to centre yourself once more, and again, holding the bowl up, say, "I ask ... (say the late relative's name), to take this negativity through their power of the Elements to keep me safe in their hands. Blessed Be."

Now throw away the contaminated water into the earth, but not near any plants that you are trying to grow, or down the drain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cauldron Prophecy

Purpose: to call upon the Norse gods for prophecies revealed through immediate visions (sometimes these arrive later in the dream state).

Fill a cauldron or large, black iron pot half-full of fresh water. Add a handful of Buttercup or Marigold petals. Light incense of Sage (also used for protection) or burn some Thyme. Stir the cauldron/pot gently three times while chanting:

Into the threads of time I cast my thoughts,
To catch a glimpse of what will be!
O' Gods of Asgard, bring into my mind,
The lovely gift of prophecy!

Look deep into the cauldron and wait for visions to unfold. You don't request insight into any particular matter using this method.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Protection Potion

Purpose: to protect yourself and/or loved ones from all types of harm.

Wear gloves when mixing and using. You will need to combine in a jar or bottle:

2/4's Cup of Spring Water
1 Teaspoon Vervain
2 Tablespoons Sea Salt
2 Tablespoons each of Frankincense and Myrrh

Sprinkle water very lightly around home in discreet places (i.e., in closets) and anoint the bottom of your shoes and those of loved ones. Dispose of remainder immediately after use.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A SPELL FOR PEACEFUL SLEEP
These are hung by your bed to encourage a restful sleep and sweet dreams.
10 Cardamon pods 1 tsp. Salt 15 cloves
1/2oz peppermint 1/2 oz rosemary dried peel of 1 lemon
Light a white and pink candle, place them on your work area (kitchen table, counter top).
Crush the cloves, cardamon and salt to a fine powder. Blend with the herbs and put in bags.
As you are making the bags concentrate on peaceful memories and beautiful thoughts.
When you hang the bags by your bed say out loud:
Sleep be with me Peaceful sleep Restful sleep
Let my mind be eased Let my body be calmed
Wings of darkness Let the sight of night and dream
be clear, be quiet Let my troubles drift away and let me dream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BLESSING FOR THE BODY
To convert the senses This blessing gives the body more connection with the spirit.
It may also help with your readiness to channel. To be done at night in the moon's view.
Extravagance is not appreciated. Light a large white candle.
Burn sandalwood and basalm and pine. Prepare a bowl of water sprinkled with salt.
Put this before you and touch it to each part of your body.
To the eyes
Bless my eyes that I might have clarity of vision
To the mouth
Bless my mouth that I may speak the truth
To the ears
Bless my ears that I may hear all that is spoken and not
To the heart
Bless my heart that I may be filled with love
To the uterus
Bless my womb that I may be in touch with my creative energy that stems from the universe
To the feet
Bless my feet that I may find and walk my own true path
Fill yourself with understanding, and from that love.
Extinguish candle when done (can be used for other purposes).
**Nothing is set in stone**
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

You can use all my romany gypsy spells if you havnt already. I really want a spell where you can enters someones dream. I dont think i will use it cus it seems risky but it makes my BOS more interesting if you get me?
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Thanks for the spells Moonlit. I'll be adding them to the site. :)

Here is a good dream spell for you Alhandra:

TO GIVE SOMEONE A DREAM
You need: -- A dish of earth a cup or cauldron of water a candle
(check color correspondences for whatever kind of dream you will be sending)
and some incense (any kind, this is just to symbolize air).
If you have an altar it should go in the middle of wherever you are placing these objects.
Put the earth to the North the incense to the East the fire to the South and the water to the West.
Then sit in the middle by your altar or just in the middle.
Visualize the dream you wish to give and after you're done visualizing say this:
"Lord and Lady I ask of thee
Give me the ability to send forth this dream
Across the Earth or water's bound
Whether he/she be in the sky or on the ground
By the powers of fire to let it shine bright
By the powers of earth and air to send it tonight
By the powers of water to sweep within dream's door
And by the powers of 3 shall _____ remember it evermore
Sleep in the knowledge the dream will be projected to the person you have visualized.
Be sure to go through every detail of what you wish to send.

By the way, I hit the spell jackpot last night and I have more spells than I could ever use. I would love to tell everyone where I found it, but that's my little secret because I want everyone to visit my site to find them. But what I'm saying is, I guess I really don't need a lot more spells. If you have something that you think is really good and if I don't already have similar spells on my site, you can still post them and I'll probably use them, but I don't want anyone to go to any trouble because I have a ton of spells now and I'll be adding them to the site as fast as I can. There are already several. I ran across a bunch of curses and hexes and I've adding those to the site. I know most people here wouldn't use them, I wouldn't either, but they are very interesting to read actually. The hatred that goes into those spells is really something else! You should read some if you haven't already. I was impressed with the way these spells were written. They are soooo evil. You can tell the person who wrote them was evil. I think it's mostly the same person that wrote them all. I'll post one here for ya'll to read, so you can get creeped out. lol.

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Here's the ice cream recipe. It sounds like a LOT of eggs and milk, but it works and it's great.

Homemade Ice Cream

6 eggs
3 cups sugar
1 tbsp flour
1 tbsp vanilla
1 can Eagle sweetened condensed milk
3 quarts of milk

In a HUGE bowl, Mix eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla, and sweetened condensed milk toghther for 5 minutes. Then add the 3 quarts of milk and stir it up a bit (you really don't have to stir it that much and it's difficult anyway because the bowl is so full. Don't bother with the mixer unless you really have a monster sized bowl. I hardly mixed mine at all after adding the milk and it turned out great, just so you know. Enjoy!

By the way, in case you don't know, you have to have an ice cream maker and lots of ice and a box or two of rock salt to actually make the ice cream. The instructions are on the ice cream maker box.

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Here is a great spell that June sent me yesterday. I'm sure she has a screenname here, but I'm not sure what it is, so she is "June" to me because that's how she signed her email. It's pretty funny to women, not to funny for guys.

Spell to Cause Temporary Impotence
(The "Can't Get it Up" Spell)

If you have been betrayed/cheated on by a man, find a cucumber that most closely resembles the size and shape of his penis. Carve his first and last name and his birth date into the cucumber, concentrating on him staying "soft". Place the cucumber into the freezer (I put it in a Ziploc bag first) and say:

You hurt me when you chose to stray
It was our love that you betrayed
Until you admit that you were wrong
your penis will stay soft, not strong
By the power of Three times Three,
As I will, So Mote it Be

As the cucumber freezes and softens in the freezer (which is why I put it in a Ziploc baggie, who wants to clean cucumber guts from inside their freezer?) your man will not be able to perform until you remove the cucumber and bury it under a full moon.

I wanted to post one of the evil hexes, but I'm thinking that I was just high last night when I read them and they seemed a lot more extreme then. They aren't all I made them out to be. I'll post this one instead. If you want to see the curses I added to the site, click this link:
Curses - Hexes - Revenge (All those links go to the same page.)

WARNING SPELL
This one is a good substitute for a hex, when your fear or anger tempts you in that direction:
"Blood turn black and flesh turn blue,
I will curse if you force me to.
By the left hand and the unclean food,
I'll curse your eyes, I'll curse your lies,
I'll call down a plague of flies.
Blood go black and flesh go blue,
Evil from me and back to you
My soul clean and yours on fire,
You f*ck with a witch you get burned, liar! "
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Wooo!!!!You f*ck with a witch you get BURNED!!!!!

And thanks for the icecream as well.
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Oh, and ....June is Dragonmaiden, I think.
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Witches Hand Shake ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extend your right index finger and lightly
touch the wrist of the person exactly where the pulse is felt . by
touching the pulse it throws the acquaintance completely off his
balance for just an instant , but in that instant plant an initial
thought, ( example : I am the one you want for the job ) this
really works and is cool try it

from spellsandmagic.com
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Killer handshake spell Emma. I'll definitely add that one! Thanks!

BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

I wish it was that easy!
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

You wish the handshake was that easy?

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”