A spell for getting rid of drama

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Aniu

A spell for getting rid of drama

Post by Aniu »

I have a friend that I used to get along with nicely but lately A LOT of drama has started. We had our first major fight because I basically wasn't giving her enough attention. We overcame that. Then her and another friend of mine started to hate each other and I'm caught in the middle. She says she cant trust me, but I think she's just taking her anger out on me. Also just to add a cherry on top of this, I like her bro. Which I'm trying not to make this HUGE deal out of but everyone else turned it into a big deal. She feels threatened by that...If you really care about the whole thing, I'll post that later.

Now I've talked to her about it. She needs to talk with her bro and get back to me. However I know that even if we work this out more drama will unfold.

Is there any magickal way to get rid of drama once all of your obvious actions have taken place like talking and apologizing?
Forever live in love and light!
raynelae

Re: A spell for getting rid of drama

Post by raynelae »

I don't know if this is what you're looking for...but here goes!
From EUTM :)

Mending a Friendship

While reciting this spell, light an orange candle and have the name of the person you want to mend the friendship with on a piece of paper and say"

This friendship is broken. I want to fix it.
Please let this fight between (name) and (name) end soon.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Aniu

Re: A spell for getting rid of drama

Post by Aniu »

It certainly helps. Thank you :3
Forever live in love and light!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”