Symbols

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
SaFabulous

Symbols

Post by SaFabulous »

I had a dream including watermelon seeds and juice and a knife/pitch fork type thing with the watermelon juice on it. I would like to know what this symbolizes please. Any help?
AutumnMaidens

Re: Symbols

Post by AutumnMaidens »

It would be easier to explain if we knew the context in which the watermelon was presented. Since dreams are both a mirror of your psycological and your spiritual self. It might be a reaction to a summers day but it could also mean the need for healthy nourishing things, there are other symbols that could be related to the watermelon but it's hard to decide without the propper context.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

It could be a sign of the old being stabbed and the seed needing to be planted for newness to grow. The juice could represent good or bad coming-sour being bad and sweet being good. I hope I helped.
Blessed be :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

raynelae might be right, but what I know is that every symbol YOU dream, it comes to you, because it means something to you personally, so if you don't know what it means, then think how it made you feel?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
SaFabulous

Post by SaFabulous »

it made me feel like I need to hide it. I was scared of someone looking maybe stealing?
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

My thoughts were the seeds represent pregnancy...*shrugs*
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yes, I also associated pregnancy with this dream.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”