can't find a spell that fits...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
bobbiwhiskey

can't find a spell that fits...

Post by bobbiwhiskey »

I was wondering if anyone can help me i've done alot of searching and can't seem to find a spell that fits

I'm seeing a guy who i date for a month and a half and who stopped talking to me for 4 months out of nowhere until i ran into him about a month ago. we talked and ended up seeing each other again but he was very clear that he doesn't not want a relationship among many other issues that are going on between us. to make a long story short i feel this realtionship is not good for me but don't feel i have the strength to stick to that.

i want to get ovwer him but unlike the spells i have found i don't want to forget all about him, remove him from my life or have feelings of hatred toward him since i see good in him somewhere and want to remain on happy terms, especially since we have common friends. i therefore also hope i can break this off without him being dissagreeing or offended.

any ideas?
JBRaven
Banned Member

Re: can't find a spell that fits...

Post by JBRaven »

A parting spell. I am thinking, a picture of you two some red yarn a pair of scissors. Wrap up the pic with the yarn. Say a spell you wrote about what you want. Be specific and clear. Then cut the yarn in one clip so it is a clean break up.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Re: can't find a spell that fits...

Post by JBRaven »

When you can't find a spell CREATE ONE!!!!!!!!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”