There is something in my house...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
A new found power

There is something in my house...

Post by A new found power »

Hello again everyone! :) I haven't been active for a good few months, as i've be very busy in real life (aren't we all? :wink: ). But anyway, on to the reason for the making of this.

I have been living in my house with my parents for about 2 and a 1/2 years. my parents like it here but i'm unsure. My sister used to live with us, and her boyfriend moved into her room for a small while, but then they both left after many an argument with my parents (my sister and my parents stopped seeing eye-to-eye in my sisters teens, she left at about 20.)

That's pretty much the background. and now the problem.

My sisters room is just opposite my two rooms (small, linked with a door space with no door, so i can walk right in to my other room.) And EVERY single time i open my door and see into the blackness of my sisters room, I feel a disturbence. This only happens at night-time, twilight, or when my parents are absent and I am alone. Both of my parents are adamant Christians, and both admit that they have felt, and been disturbed, by this spirit. Whenever I am walking towards the bathroom, I get the impression that someone is behind me... Watching... and it gives me chills just saying that.

Also, whenever I turn my back to the room, to enter my own, I just get the ... It's hard to describe... an Impression? or a feeling that something is trying to grab me from behind. occasionally when I'm sitting at my desk studying , relaxing and listening to music, or on my laptop I *feel* this thing... whatever it is... behind me.

As of about two weeks ago, I bought a pentacle. Since wearing this, I feel protected from it. I feel it's been active lately, so I have even worn it to bed, and once spread the chain with the pentacle at the base of my bed to ward it off. HOWEVER. Just two nights ago, I decided I would not wear my pentacle to bed, or at all on that day. I was tired from exams so I went to bed. At 5 am I woke up, and then quickly went back to sleep. INSTANTLY or as near an instance as I can tell, I entered a half-sleep state. a demon, of red face and strong, muscle-y red body appeared in my room. it's face was so... demonic yet human. it is horrifying and I was absolutly terrified. It said "You were warned... You were warned" and I got an impression of something bad happening in the future.

I have no idea whether this spirit, whatever it is, is the actual cause of this... or whether they are independant entities.

But to put it bluntly, I'm scared, and I want it gone. Quickly. I think they were seperate entities, because the demon literally petrified me until 6 am, and even then i forced myself to not close my eyes at all and stay up.

This is not a joke, nor is anything here made up. I need some help! explainations, information and something to do to get rid of it! my parents are Christian and won't allow me to cleanse the house... however they leave in a few months, and i'll be left alone whilst they go on holiday. I could do it then, or if some subtle solution comes up i could get it over with now, but i need something do-able and fast! please help me guys.
AutumnMaidens

Re: There is something in my house...

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Sage. The most powerful cleansing herb out there, you smoke it around your house and open your window right after to chase out all the energies. After this you go to the hearth (the heart of the house, usually the room where the most people gather) of your house, make a circle and invocate your household gods (Mine are Hestia & Vesta) as you mix water and salt. You sprinkle the mix of water and salt in front of doors and windows making SURE nothing bad comes back inside. After this you do a charging of the entire house, you can do this through visualisation or by making a circle and drawing down energy from the sun/moon/universe.

There are a few more complicated ways of cleansing but these are pretty easy and effective.
Hope this helps
Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Along with what Autumn said, which you should certainly follow.
Do you shield? Your energy was somewhat shielded automatically by the pentacle because it is a protective symbol.
However, you should be shielding yourself at all times otherwise you leave yourself open for attack.
Almost like the last hotel on a lonely dark road at night with a vacancy sign.
A new found power

Post by A new found power »

I don't shield. I'm somewhat basic at both psi shielding (I can currently only maintain psi balls) and I've never even attempted other shielding. I've no idea how to perform a shield.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Close your eyes and imagine a skin of light as an extra layer on your skin.
Make sure you take the time to seal it so there aren't any holes and be conscious of your feet,hands, and the top of your head when you are doing this. Don't forget about them.
Once you've got the layer on your skin, imagine it slowly lifting off your body and forming an egg shape around you.
Do this periodically throughout the day and before sleep.
:D
Ula

Post by Ula »

If the room is empty I would open the window and use a besom to sweep all the energy in the room out the window. Getting the closet and corners well. Then smudge with Sage. If you don't have it you can use sea salt in water and wash the walls and floor down.
carley

Post by carley »

i suggest an onion treatment......you will need a broom, red yard, small onion and holy water
wrap the onion with the yarn making sure it is thoroughly covered and will not come unraveled. you will need to charge your broom and the onion, do this faceing the sun....start at top floor or the very back of the house but make sure you that when you finish you are close to a door.....you are going to push the onion ball around w/the broom to suck up the bad energy...then as you leave each room make sure and sprinkle a bit of holy water around the threshold so nothing gets back in......once you have compleated ALL the rooms in the house sweep the onion ball outside, but do not touch it, pick it up w/a piece of plastic or a paper sack but do not touch it, dispose of it Off of your property....oh and make sure to sprinkle the broom brush w/holy water to cleanse it before you take it back in the house......hope this helps
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

you might also call on the angels Michael, Raphael, and Uriel to aid in combating this entity though I would like to know about it.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”