Mix and matching binding spells

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
luckimmortal
Banned Member

Mix and matching binding spells

Post by luckimmortal »

** I acually meant Banishingspells, like neighbors lol sry!

When one specific type of banishing spell can be done several different ways, will combining them or taking certain parts (:ie certain color candle, feather, or material) make a spell more effective, less effective or does it matter? the key is focusing your will and intent. I ask mainly because say one item or so is more difficult to aquaire than another for the same spell, when another version may not require it.. you see where im going :mrgreen:

also when a spell calls for river or ocean, will any body of water do?
AutumnMaidens

Re: Mix and matching binding spells

Post by AutumnMaidens »

This is why I like writing my own spells and rituals because I think because a spell deals with intent you do not need anything that is listed as long as the general element is there. However since I don't know which spells you are reffering to I can't guess how important these things are in this specific one. Look at the symbolism like colours and material and look for cheap replicas or make your own.

Rivers and oceans are bodies of water but I think even a cauldron or glass bowl of water can do in most cases, it all depends on the spell.

Hope this helped!
Bless!
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Nyxannwn

Post by Nyxannwn »

You can definitely mix and match, and like Autumnmaidens pointed out, a body of water can be represented with a bowl, cup or chalice of water. If you don't have something the spell calls for, replace it with something that represents the same/similar thing. If you think you don't need/want something in your ritual, don't include it! It's kind of like you have to just go with your gut.

And, banishing spell? What about your neighbor? Remember: anything you do with spellwork, good or bad, will be returned to you threefold! Just keep that in mind if you're doing something not so nice goodnevil

~*~Nix~*~
luckimmortal
Banned Member

Post by luckimmortal »

@ autumn Maiden- yes that helped thanks

@Ms.Nyx- No nothing bad to them!. Just that they move, I live in an apt complex and theyre above me. They play loud music all through the night and ive dealt/been dealing withi t for over a year. I dont like to strive with people and figured maybe it would stop. I play my music (a radio and my instrument) fairly low, or up a more when i want to block their music out so i can concentrate,. one day when this was happening i got a very loud stomp on my head. you see where im going with this. I never have once banged on there ceiling until they started this. but a few nights l8r when it was loud as usual i poke @ my ceiling. They do a very loud stomp back, turn down the music but vaccum for like 30 mins. all this is ruining my sleep @ night and focus during the day when im trying to get better @ my instrument.

I have pretty bad anxiety as it is when just trying to pace myself when i play, but now any thud or something like that from up there I completely lose concentration and start thinking too much.

The spell i want to do is just a "move away annoying neighbor" spell, i dont care if its i even in the same building, just not above me to clear things up. I was looking at this one

Spell to Make an Enemy Move Away

Get a small jar or bottle with a lid.
On a piece of paper draw a house with a big X thru it.
Then write their name on it 9 times, but not inside the house.
Fill with 4 thieves vinegar, cap and cast into a river or ocean.
That is a good one but back it up with splashing War Water on all their outside door knobs
and porches. Do this as you build energy visualizing them packed up and driving away down the street.

another version had somethin to recite about moving in peace and in good health or something like that, no worries Ms.Nix not looking to do bad to anyone!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”