Chakras 101 - What are Chakras?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
alondrianstargazer22

Chakras 101 - What are Chakras?

Post by alondrianstargazer22 »

I am interested in Chakras and i don't know what they mean and What they are. Any one know what they are. and what they mean.
WhiteOne

Re: Chakra

Post by WhiteOne »

Wikipedia has information on Chakras. You can scroll down and find a general description of the main Chakras--with their corresponding colors and images. Why are you interested in Chakras?
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Chakras are something some, not all, pagans believe exist. You can imagine them as just parts of your spiritual body where energy of different levels collects. Those who believe in them claim they can link them together in order to access and use that energy and use the chakras to recharge.

I am undecided on their existence.
witchmoon21

Post by witchmoon21 »

energy points on the human body, the most well known are the the 7 chakra that on the spine. although there are more.
each chakra harmonizes with different areas of the body and when the chakra is balanced and "healthy" the body is "healthy" both emotionaly and physically.
To keep your chakras balanced either meditation or crystal work can be used.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Chakras 101 - What are Chakras?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I was shown that chakras are where our energy-body and spiritual-body connect to the physical-body and that these locations are collectors of the etheric, vital-fluid. Each spirals with a color. There are additional energy centers above the head and in the palms and soles.

Crown - Divine connection, higher self ⚪️🟪
Brow - psychic vision, spirituality 🟪
Throat - communication, expression 🟦
Heart - abundance, life-giving, love 🟩
Solar Plexus - intuitive-clarity, self-confidence 🟨
Sacral - rejuvination, tenacity, passions 🟧
Groin - sex, stamina, grounding 🟥

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”