Abuse

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Kaimira

Abuse

Post by Kaimira »

hi everyone,

what would you do if you heard a meow from dumpster?

recently i came back from the store and i faint mews comming from dumster, so i go dumster diving and found a kitten with duct tape around its mouth and paws. i took off the tape and put her in my jacket. i showed her where the food was i have another kitten name bast, so i gave both them creme. i was going to keep her and i did her name is angel.
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
cellar door

Post by cellar door »

First of all, good for you. Not many people would resist the temptation to turn their head and keep walking. My family and I were driving behind somebody who threw a newborn kitten out of their window while they were driving. The kitten was really messed up, we kept him for as long as we could but could not care for him after a few weeks. It was hard letting him go, so i think you should feel blessed to have a new member of your family. that was a very kind-hearted thing of you to do.
WhiteOne

Post by WhiteOne »

I think it is great that you adopted a new cat. I encourage you to get it vaccinated and fixed.
I was recently looking at Craigslist and saw a lady who found a kitten tied up in a pillow case underneath a bed "at work." I don't know where she works, but I am glad she rescued it. Cats are great friends.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi there,

cats are special to me beacuse bastet the cat god one i prey to. cats seem to hold a sceret in their eyes. what angers me so much that people would abuse these animals is beyond me. i ask my self why and i just have tears in my eyes, and when i see angel and bast playing it reminds me that i saved a life. I believe all living things are important because they give balace of life.

by the way thank you.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Yay for kitty rescues. My brother and I have done things like that a few times. My moms black cat is one that we rescued. Some people who lived downed the street from my parents had locked him in a garage when they moved out. Needless to say the garage got broke into. I've also broke into houses where people had moved out and saw skinny animals in the windows trying to get out. Grandfather got a couple cats that way. It's horrible that people would do such a thing. Thank you for saving it.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

thank you honey, i couldn't leave a poor kitten like that it makes me cry becuse people are so mean and twisted. now i have the task to fatten her up, because she's all skin and bone.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”