Fun spells on a rainy day?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
ScarlettRose

Fun spells on a rainy day?

Post by ScarlettRose »

it's pouring rain at my house and I'm loving it!
Is there any spells that you can cast in the rain? Any fun types or anything like that?
Thanks ((:
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

if you feel any negativity, just go and walk in the rain, it washes all the evil away!
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

True that.
Rain is amazing! I wish it was raining today because I'm in a very odd mood and a nice dance in the rain would do me good(:
Om.
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

ScarlettRose wrote:True that.
Rain is amazing! I wish it was raining today because I'm in a very odd mood and a nice dance in the rain would do me good(:
me and my girl fought the other day, we stepped into the rain and we just stopped :3
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Something I do when ever there's a good rainfall is collecting some of the water. I actually have a specific container witch different types of stones in it to catch water so I can use it for workings later.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Serendipity

Post by Serendipity »

You beat me to it (´-`&#6528!

I like to collect different kinds of rain water in different kinds of containers.

Things like:

Night time rain in a silver bowl

Day time rain in a copper pot

Rain that happens while the sun is shining in a bright yellow/orange/red bowl

Rain that is happening when a rainbow is happening in that kind of glass bowl that has lots of colors in them... you've probably seen them in 2nd hand shops and cheap stores, they're not expensive

Then I'm careful never to expose rain caught at night to sunlight too. I think that is important in magicaly working with it.

And a soft gentle rain is different from a wild, forcefull rain too.

They all have different uses for me and I'm careful as to how I collect and store them and I always label them!

Enjoy!
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

We need a thread on charged waters, how to make them and what they are for plus how to design your own. I would do it, but won't be at home for a few days where all my books are:(
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

(´-`&#6528 wrote:We need a thread on charged waters, how to make them and what they are for plus how to design your own. I would do it, but won't be at home for a few days where all my books are:(
good idea!
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

Serendipity wrote:You beat me to it (´-`&#6528!

I like to collect different kinds of rain water in different kinds of containers.

Things like:

Rain that is happening when a rainbow is happening in that kind of glass bowl that has lots of colors in them... you've probably seen them in 2nd hand shops and cheap stores, they're not expensive

Then I'm careful never to expose rain caught at night to sunlight too. I think that is important in magicaly working with it.

They all have different uses for me and I'm careful as to how I collect and store them and I always label them!

Enjoy!
why those colors?
Serendipity

Post by Serendipity »

Wiccan Z wrote:
Serendipity wrote:You beat me to it (´-`&#6528!

Things like:

Enjoy!
why those colors?
Because those are the ones that work for me. Each person should use whatever works for them however. And each person will know what that is. :)
Taz

Post by Taz »

Nice post Seren, living in Canada, shovel ready in hand, I feel compelled to mention that I also do the same with snow (not so much with the colours of bowls, but with the moon's phases and my cycle).
Serendipity

Post by Serendipity »

Taz wrote:Nice post Seren, living in Canada, shovel ready in hand, I feel compelled to mention that I also do the same with snow (not so much with the colours of bowls, but with the moon's phases and my cycle).
I used to work with snow too, but now I live in sub-tropical, southwest Florida so, no snow :( But now I do have ocean water to work with and I'm really enjoying that.

Thanks for mentioning the snow! I totally flubbed that lol, but I should have known you'd have it covered.
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Thanks for all the replies. I love collecting rain water as well! Full moon rain water is lovely. & also rinsing your hair in rain water is great!
I love rain!
Om.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Try to collect water from the rain when a rainbow is outside. The water is perfect for all forms of spells.

If its sunny, windy and rainy outside, I like to charge amulets in this rain. The combination of the four elements (water=rain, sun=fire, wind=air and obviously ground=earth) makes for great charging of spells.

Rain is great for spells that include love, purification, compassion, friendship, beauty spells and releasing guilt and jealousy.

I especially like to take some rain onto my finger, and draw symbols for love upon myself :D I have used this an my boyfriend finds me quite desirable afterward. This can be used to draw a new love to your life.

I firmly suggest you collect the rain water. I wish I would have and now it quit raining. D:
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

That's lovely to know. Thank you Ravencry(:
I wish I collected rain too, but it's suppose to rain again tomorrow.. So I'll def collect some then!
Om.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”