Need a witch/wiccan/pagan EXPERT.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

As a Wiccan, you HAVE to follow the wiccan laws.
Just to add to that, those laws, or beliefs, include a male god called the Lord, and a female goddess called the Lady. In wicca these are basically the be all and end all. They hold all the cards and they rule. As a wiccan you MUST believe in these two and pretty much no others, or at least any other gods and goddesses are lesser and not as powerful.

IF you dont believe that then you cannot be a wiccan, it's like saying you a christian and not believing in god. It doesnt work. Same goes for these idiot kids who are like "i are teh wiccans, how do i make teh cursez?" IF you want to do a curse or a hex or even anything remotely negative YOU ARE NOT WICCAN! It is like a christian murderer, cant be done.

So yeh.... :D
Maribella<3

Post by Maribella<3 »

Nope I agree I'm a witch. C:
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

But even with the branches of christianity there can only be one. If a christian doesnt follow *everything* in the bible then they arent a christian, since no-one does i conclude there is no such thing as a christian. There are weak people who are scared and need an excuse for the bad things in their lives, hence they invent their own little brand of religion, steal the god from christianity, then to stop the fear of "im not christian so i will go to hell" they just call themselves christians.

Any christian (and that includes christian "witches") should constantly hunt down and kill witches "Thou shall not suffer a witch to live", anyone that doesnt isnt a christian. So any christian witches here MUST commit suicide to stay christian, and yet to do so would be unchristian and send them straight to hell. So essentially, if you are a christian witch you are going to hell, there is no "Oh but its written by men not god" or "but im a good witch" the bible is clear. You are a witch, you are going to hell and if you are a christian you MUST kill witches.

Religion is a bitch.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

plus you will be ready for 2012 when satans army comes to rape and pillage ^_^
Ill be joining in! Been sharpening my Scythe for a while now!

Looking forward to hell, should be nice and warm down there, plenty of flames :D

It's true though if you think about it...
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I'll bring the marshmallows.

I'll never need a lighter again!
Maribella<3

Post by Maribella<3 »

I'll be laying by the side of the lake of fire getting my tan on saying "its not THAT hot" sipping my martini. C:
Monica99

Hi

Post by Monica99 »

This topic has actually made me feel so much better... I'm not much of rule follower... I was beginning to think this wasn't for me!! LOL! I know there are always rules but the fewer the better!! :) Now its full steam ahead for me!!
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

don't forget the hotdogs too we can't have a good time with burgers and hotdogs. :lol:
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
WitchyLady506

Re: Hi

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Monica99 wrote:This topic has actually made me feel so much better... I'm not much of rule follower... I was beginning to think this wasn't for me!! LOL! I know there are always rules but the fewer the better!! :) Now its full steam ahead for me!!
Sadly many people discovering witchcraft or have been practicing Wicca but have start to discover all of it's rigorous nitpicking and rules start to think that they shouldn't be practicing witchcraft, which is just not true. Witchcraft is something so much more than any religion and has as many ways to practice and cast as there are practitioners.

Bit of advice, always trust your instinct. Read books about different paths just to see if anything clicks with you, but always go with what feels right to you, as that is the right way for you.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
MoonbeamDancer

Great Information

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

Thank you all for a great thread, I have learned so much reading this and am sure I am starting down my true path, witch not wicca

I look forward to learning so much more!
Monica99

Hi

Post by Monica99 »

I know I am now on the right path... I almost want to call in sick to work so I can stay home and work on BOS and other things.... But can't :/
Star Shine

Post by Star Shine »

Ravencry wrote:
As a Wiccan, you HAVE to follow the wiccan laws.

Thats the beauty of being a Witch. Freedom)

Wow....perfectly said...thank you Ravencry

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”