Be Positive Spell?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Monica99

Be Positive Spell?

Post by Monica99 »

Is there a spell to help be more positive? I get down sometimes and I don't like these feelings! Please help!
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I have many spells to get rid of negative feelings, but is it self-esteem? Or stress? If you can narrow it down to what exactly your feeling that you don't like, I can get you an exact spell for this.
TemperanceXLee

Post by TemperanceXLee »

Just thinking positively can help, you don't necessarily need a spell. Is there anything that makes you feel that? Is there a pattern to it? Find out what makes you feel that way, and if it's a situation try thinking differently about it and see if that changes.
Of course, you can do a spell to get rid of negative energy or just use sage to clear your house and cleanse yourself.
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life:It goes on." - Robert Frost
TemperanceXLee
Monica99

Help!!!!!!

Post by Monica99 »

A lot of it is stress.... Mixed with a little low self esteem and some impatience...I'm in the middle of a divorce, my son chose to live with his dad (cause he has the horses and cattle), I don't have a lot of money, my best friend stopped talking to me, cause his gf doesn't like me... I really want my son to live with me... And I get impatient waiting on things to happen... I don't want these feelings effecting my wicca/witch abilities... I can stay positive all day but when I'm by myself I start feeling the worthless feelings! Does this make sense? I hope I'm not sounding wishy washy I'm normally a VERY strong person... But the last few months have been incredibly hard...
elouise

Post by elouise »

There is a difference between being negative & being frustrated (a form of anger), depressed or doubting yourself. Negativity is vibrational pollution & I understand why you'd want to stop it; the solution to that is just self-discipline/catching yourself whenever your mind is being negative. So a spell for self-discipline would help (see the spell board).

Feeling frustrated, down & doubting yourself is actually very natural, particularly so given your circumstances. To heal this you have to own it & talk to it & dig down into the roots of it. Once you've done that, I would recommend a spell to embrace & accept your whole self ie your bright sunny side & your dark gloomy side (again see the spell section for actual rituals). It sounds counter-intuitive but allowing & embracing & listening to your 'darker' emotions (namely your shadow) is the ONLY way to find a sense of inner peace & wholeness.

Blessed be x
Monica99

Help!!!!!!

Post by Monica99 »

Thank you all for responding... I'm having trouble finding the spells you are talking about Eloise.. I still haven't figured out this site.. I get lost.. And have little patience or self discipline. But again thanks.. Bless you all.
Monica99

Help!!!!!!!

Post by Monica99 »

Sorry for spelling your name wrong..
elouise

Post by elouise »

Monica --
no worries about spelling my name (my parents should apologise for the extra vowel :D )
On the main page of this site under this Q & A section is a Spell section. Unfortunately I don't think you can type in a search but you could scroll through them. Otherwise try google & see what comes up & if you find a spell & want to run anything by us, feel free. Off the top of my head I don't know a spell for self-discipline but there is a spell for accepting oneself in the "Holly Book of Women's Mysteries" (which I highly recommend).
xx
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Try a rose quartz
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Monica99

Help!!!!

Post by Monica99 »

Elouise LOL! Thank you all for your help!!! By scrolling through the message board I've found some answers to many of my questions!! :)
Monica99

Help!!!

Post by Monica99 »

Elouise.... Any idea where I can find ....Holly Book of Women's Mysteries ?

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”