Too headstrong for spell to work?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Monica99

Too headstrong for spell to work?

Post by Monica99 »

Can someone be too headstrong for a spell to work? Ie: if someone has their mind set on something and refuses to see something in another perspective.... Will a spell to get them to change their mind not work? Or should the spell caster put more energy into the spell?
TemperanceXLee

Post by TemperanceXLee »

I suppose it depends. If you're casting the spell to change their mind, just so you can get something out of it, I'd say don't do it at all. Magick should never be used for personal gain, only to improve ones self and the world around them.
Now with that in mind, if you put enough energy and trust into to your spell, it shouldn't be much of a problem. Although in some cases you might need to use more energy then in others. I would just consider the nature of the spell and see if it's necessary, and if you think it is, have complete trust in your work, and use the energy you feel is needed for it, just don't drain yourself all for one little spell.
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life:It goes on." - Robert Frost
TemperanceXLee
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

What TemperanceXLee said was very very true. I agree completely.

With me, when I believe in my spell it does come true. Belief is what makes it so. So, I do not believe anyone can be too headstrong for a spell not to work upon them. Believe in yourself and believe in your spells! That took me a while to finally believe, but it does come.
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”