Pins as supplies

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Monica99

Pins as supplies

Post by Monica99 »

I'm new to this, I've been looking the art of witch craft for a while now. I have a question, when a spell calls for pins (as in pin a picture to something) what kind of pins do I need? Would tacks work or is there a special kind that I should use? I want to use the right tools/supplies, so everything goes as needed. Thanks in advance. Monica
Zili

Post by Zili »

use what you feel is necessary or what you have on hand unless you feel that there's something wrong with them. I don't think it really matters much as long as all of your tools are cleansed, blessed, and/or charged to do the task you set them out to do.
Purple_wind
Banned Member

Post by Purple_wind »

Any tack will work. Anything that tacks things to other things. I'd even use safetey pins if that's all I had. Just bless or cleanse them. I just push my energy through things to cleanse them, but remember you will have a connection (for a while) with things you cleanse this way.
Monica99

Post by Monica99 »

Thanks so much for the help.. I appreciate any and all the advise I can get.. green_jump I'm so excited about my decision to join the family.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”