Should I...?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

When do YOU think I should be changed?

Now
No votes
After graduation
100%

Total votes: 13

JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Oh..... well I stand corrected. :lol:
Purple_wind
Banned Member

Post by Purple_wind »

I got Jake around October or November I think.. I started to talk to Bast before that. Probably in September. She helped me the first time I talked to her. She calmed me down and said everything was going to be alright.

If it can be boiled down to a skin issue then why is Danielle in pain when in contact with pure sunlight now, when we went tanning on the beach before?

I think I wont have him change me because I might already have gotten a power from Bast. I didn't feel danger a different night, before he turned and I visited him. I think maybe he was hunting. I already have some hard feeling toward him because he's playing me Danielle and his "beloved" just because his "beloved" doesn't love him. I gave up on him in that aspect...I did like him. He's going to prom with Danielle and she's rubbing it in my face so I'm already mad at both of them.

I don't think he would change me anyways. Bast and Jake don't like the idea and they explained it to me. They said I would be a bad guy because I would steal energy from others and that I might not be able to astral travel or do my other ability if I had him turn me.

Bast would love me no matter what because I'm not only her decendant but her daughter =). She loves me unconditionally.

I've decided not to be turned because my friend can be a big jerk and Danielle has been getting on my nerves lately. I also don't want to be the bad guy, it's not what I stand for. =)
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Then sadly they aren't your friends...they are just using you...sadly. I've had that happen (Time for a "The Craft" type of time), I happen to have "powers" and a 2 groups of covens wanted me, one used me for a hex I had no idea and another group just wanted me so they could show they had a powerful witch on their side. I was about 12 years old at that time when I started showing some of my abilities that I could actual put a name on them.
Friends will always be your friends no matter what and they don't tease you. Also, there is a disease which makes people highly allergic to the sunlight, it can kill them by giving them massive sunburns, like 7 degree burns. Albinos and those with the genetic disease have this.
Greek_Male_Witch

vampires

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, I want to add something on this, if you research on internet you'll find that actual vampires were people (humans-not undead) that drunk human blood, because they were drinking only blood their body didn't have vitamins and stuff and they turned to be pale, so a physical vampire exists, but its far more simple than lets say....Edward Cullen. not to make fun of you purple_wind, I just wanted to add what I found on internet.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Purple_wind
Banned Member

Post by Purple_wind »

I understand some people have skin issues but Danielle didn't until she was changed. Maybe the guy wants to form some kind of army..Idk. It doesn't matter now cause it's not going to happen. Danielle was my friend until she became a vampire...she decided to go to the prom with Blake and rub it in my face. I guess I'll let you know his name since he would never come on here. Blake.

I liked Twilight as a screwed up FANTASY love story but the sparkly thing was stupid and the movies sucked.

You can find all kinds of crazy crap that's fake on the internet...
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

It is time for you to find friends, true friends. Those people aren't your friends. I have light sensitivity...especially in the sun, after I got sun poisoning, but your friend or should I say "friend" she isn't worth it and neither is the guy. There are plenty of guys out there for you to date and you to like, he is just not one of them.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Airlight wrote:It is time for you to find friends, true friends. Those people aren't your friends. I have light sensitivity...especially in the sun, after I got sun poisoning, but your friend or should I say "friend" she isn't worth it and neither is the guy. There are plenty of guys out there for you to date and you to like, he is just not one of them.
SWOOOOOOOOP!
You took the words right out of my mouth(:
This is good advice, i would advise you take it, purple_wind.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Maybe I missed it but I have yet to see an answer to my original question.

What are the pro's with being a "vampire"? Why would you even want to be that in the first place?
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

i heard there is a disorder lower the platets in the blood. pofearia i think it's called the living vampire. so i do think they exist, i don't however believe they run around necking people and turning into a bat lol :lol:
:D Blessed Be :D
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Hexima wrote:i heard there is a disorder lower the platets in the blood. pofearia i think it's called the living vampire. so i do think they exist, i don't however believe they run around necking people and turning into a bat lol :lol:
SCURRRRRT!
Hahaha, lol.
That was wayy too funny!
Purple_wind
Banned Member

Post by Purple_wind »

Well transforming into animals and bonding to others(first person you feed on). It also heightens the psychic abilities for some.

I decided against it because only an original vampire (don't ask me how you make an original that wasn't just transformed I think that parts a load of crap and he just wants to be kool) can change into a wolf, bat or swarm of bats.

If you don't believe in transformation what faith are you?

There are TONS of transformation spells and potions floating around. Sometimes dietys will give their close decendants transforming abilities too, like me =).
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I would like to add that Bast is also the Egyptian goddess of enbalming, and the consort of Anubis. Cats are guardians of the underworld and Bast is belived to be the protector of cats and is depicted with a human body and the head of a cat. It is also believed that her devoted followers known as bastites were wears and go through much the same transformation as wear wolves only their form is that of a wear cat.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

i have a phobia of werewolves so screw them..... :wink:
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

Melindrose wrote:I would like to add that Bast is also the Egyptian goddess of enbalming, and the consort of Anubis. Cats are guardians of the underworld and Bast is belived to be the protector of cats and is depicted with a human body and the head of a cat. It is also believed that her devoted followers known as bastites were wears and go through much the same transformation as wear wolves only their form is that of a wear cat.
i agree there, i worship bast and anubis and ra. my witchly expenations are limited, but i am clairvoyant, when i touch people or they walk by i can see what they done in their lives and feel their feelings. spirits walk the earth to find some release in summerland. i never shake hands or kiss people. i get a headache when i do. :(
:D Blessed Be :D
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

JBRaven wrote:i have a phobia of werewolves so screw them..... :wink:
You would absolutely despise some of the drunken conversation in Ireland. The legends of the "human wolves" have been around for over 800 years here. When I find myself up past midnight, in company with friends or family and too much booze, that subject always comes up.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”