Rochelle Gordon and Bethea Jenner

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Peregrine

Rochelle Gordon and Bethea Jenner

Post by Peregrine »

I get these freebie weekly forecasts by this team which is all well and good. Every so often, they also offer to sell me stuff to maximize my good luck that is about to come on certain dates. I got one recently that bothers me, though, and I would like your opinion on it. Here is the letter:

"It's now way after midnight and I've been thinking all evening about how I can alert you to the potential danger present on September 3rd. I'm really concerned that you need extra protection on that day, as there is a higher than usual risk of negative planetary energy impacting on you and possibly causing a downward spiral of fortune.

But please don't worry, as I have discovered the perfect solution. Please read this carefully...

The Solid Silver and 24K Gold Universal Protector Will Be Your Precious Metal Barrier Against All Harmful Energy

When I came across this unique talisman, I knew that I had to drop everything and contact you immediately. The Universal Protector is an amazing radionic device that has been carefully made to exacting scientific and mathematical specifications, taking advantage of the most powerful esoteric secrets known to man.

It is programmed to neutralize every kind of negative influence known and bounce back the negative vibrations to wherever they come from originally. If you like, it is the principle of "Return To Sender"!

As I'm sure you are aware, there are many sources of harmful energy that could have the potential to block your path to prosperity and peace of mind. But on September 3rd there is one in particular that disturbs me.

Extraordinary Planetary Activity

Now, as you know, I regularly study the planetary movements for the months ahead and I was disturbed when I noticed what was happening on September 3rd. On that day a potentially hazardous combination of Mars opposing Uranus occurs.

This is known astrologically to be a time when unexpected events can create extremely difficult and possibly harmful energy to manifest, here on earth.

Mars and Uranus: Danger of Unforeseen Incidents

Traditionally, Mars and Uranus together signal the possibility of increased tension, sudden changes, and accidents of all kinds. Mars, above all, represents reckless action or aggression, and Uranus represents the unexpected, so it is frequently implicated in dangerous situations.

When these two are in square to each other, there is a high risk of minor events suddenly going out of control. For example, routine arguments may escalate into blown-up conflicts or careless actions could be transformed into major incidents.

This planetary combination could have serious repercussions for all of us. And it is not always possible for even the most skilled astrologer to predict exactly how or where these events are going to take place. All we can know for sure is that on or around September 3rd there is a big risk of danger or upset.

As a Virgo, You Can Protect Yourself From Danger

As you know, my overriding concern is for your welfare and happiness. Knowing that you are a Virgo, I was desperate to alert you to the possibility of excess negative energy on September 3rd.

You see, as a Virgo, your tendency to over analyze could lead to a disagreement with your nearest and dearest. The powerful negative energy could mean that a difference of opinion escalates into something rather more serious.

So you can see why I'm a little worried that there can be an upheaval when this formidable planetary pattern occurs. But the Universal Protector talisman is an astonishingly simple way that you can protect yourself from coming to any harm during this time.

The Universal Protector has been crafted from pure Sterling Silver, coated with 24 karat Gold and this is for a very good reason.

Sterling Silver: Protection Par Excellence

Sterling Silver has been prized and revered since its discovery. It has been scientifically proven to heal wounds, which is why it is used in hospital dressings. However, this protection is not merely physical. Mystics have long known that wearing silver is a way of protecting yourself from any kind of harmful energy as this wonderful metal enhances and increases your own psychic and spiritual abilities to detect and avoid danger.

24 karat Gold: Powerful and Incorruptible

The Universal Protector is coated with 24 karat Gold, as it is considered to be simply the most powerful metal of all because it never tarnishes and therefore it protects and preserves the precious Silver beneath.

Together, Silver and Gold form a mighty barrier to harmful, negative energy, whatever its source. This is why the most sacred objects were always fashioned from Gold and Silver.

But there is even more as the Universal Protector contains sacred symbols that have been revered from time immemorial... "

Well, the e-mail goes on and on like this and how I need the protector.

What are your opinions on this forecast? Should I not do my own protections if this is so? Furthermore, I have had all kinds of weird drama this past year and my husband and I spiral off into weird arguments all the time that start from nothing, so what more could possible happen? I was about to list all that has gone on but I won't because this post is long enough. What would you recommend I do? :cry: :oops: :? :shock:
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

There is an opposition of Mars/Uranus, on that date,it is Mars, 8th house Gemini, against Uranus 2nd house, Sagittarius. This is a tense aspect,but not major, expect things like bank statements/reciepts getting mixed up, ATM's going on the blink,when you need money fast - meaning queuing and extra hassle ,or losing a tenner and finding a fiver =-that kind of thing. No need to hit the bunkers or write a will just yet. Ignore it with ice round the edges.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Have confidence in yourself, if you're particularily worried concentrate on an extra wards or shield or something. Prepare ahead of time by keeping things organized around you and keeping good relations with the people you spend more time with. Just set the pace so the road ahead is less bumpy and you'll be okay.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

I agree with Sercee, we can limit astrological influences by: a) not giving them any thought or energy, b) working with the energies for the highest possible expression of the amalgam of energies. This does involve trial and error. One concern with your reading is that they were completely wrong. It is true that Mars will be at 16 degrees gemini but Uranus will be nowhere near its opposite. In fact it will be square. It is wobbling on Sep. 3 at 16 degrees Pisces. Now the astrologers may have your personal chart and mean that Mars in the sky is going opposite your natal Uranus--I would have to do syanstry transit chart to confirm that for you. If that is the case then it can be a fun, passionate and spontaneous time and not necessarily as foreboding as they are claiming. Granted, sudden change can happen in the form of accidents, but also in the form of spontaneous joy. You have choice as to how you work with the energy. Do you let it victimize you? Or do you actively work with it, get to know it? For understanding the horoscope proper (a proper horoscope is a synastry chart--that is, a snapshot of the planetary objects in the sky right now mapped on top of your natal chart and is interpreted through the mutual relation of the transits and natal positions) I suggest that you obtain a copy of Robert Hand's classic text "Planets in transit" as he rather accurately lists out details on all the possible transit aspects. It may be dated, but his interpretations are fascinating and helpful. Hope this helps. . .

bsp
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

Thank you all very much. This has helped a lot and has given me a lot to think about.
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Oops, my bad,I thought the glyph I was reading was Uranus,I 'll go back and see again. I went on an online chart site and got a chart for that day,[lazy I know, but quick to do] but obviously I 've read the glyphs wrongly - that happens - I usually have to check twice. Idraw them a little differently than this site does.Point I made tho',still stands - they want your money and it's nothing short of pressure sale,I still don't see that Mars /Uranus opposition would be horrendous personally -a little tough, but we all have ups and downs. I have some 'harsh' aspects in mynatal chart, but I 'd spit on someone who tried to 'doom and gloom- or else' me for cash because of it.

Here is the writing on that chart I got for the Planets I mixed up, duh, I read the glyph for Pluto as Uranus, it's hard to see on the chart, and swirlier than I 'd draw it,I should have read the interpretation part - it is[Neptune] not in direct opposition by a few degrees[ I think - need to check that too -lol]

Uranus is in 16 Degrees Pisces.
You, and most of your peers, are extremely idealistic and want to change society by completely reorienting its highest religious goals and aspirations. Just be careful to make sure that your new goal structures are properly grounded in reality so that they have a chance of being accepted by the majority.

Neptune is in 20 Degrees Aquarius.
You, and your entire generation, will idealize and even venerate the ability to remain detached as well as the ability to objectively analyze any given situation. There will be a concerted effort on your part to cure the ills of society as a whole. But be very careful to continue to maintain and protect the rights of individuals in the midst of these potentially far-reaching changes.

Pluto is in 26 Degrees Sagittarius.
For your entire generation, society's cherished beliefs and totems will be radically changed. Many traditional concepts will be totally altered, if not completely destroyed. The rights of individuals to pursue their own course in life will be reasserted.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

It's all good Eretik. Hey I spelled "synastry" wrong once or twice in my post. Phorum Ghost, Eretik is correct: these people are trying to take you for a ride. Do not trust them and do not give away any of your hard earned money. Gold and silver do have protective qualities, but so does quartz, tiger eye and black tourmaline (much cheaper). If you like, I can give you specialized, personalized and free astrological charts and transits analyses. I enjoy doing this for those who love astrology so let me know. You can PM me the details. Blessings!

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”