retrograde?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Comus

retrograde?

Post by Comus »

I'm having one of those weeks where lack of progress and setbacks are rife! It's really frustrating. I feel like I'm stuck and not getting anywhere. I wonder if it has something to do with 'jupiter being retrograde' or some similar crazy astrology thing I don't understand :D
Idz qaala
Butterfly1984

Post by Butterfly1984 »

I hade one of those weeks as well. I lost my job, myt friends came over to stay and they rowed the whole time. I couldnt be bothered to do anything this weekend so i just stayed in and watched videos. Its been a heavily asthmospehic week. I hope u are starting to perk up.

Light and Love
Butterfly
Butterflies are the most free life on this planet and i aspire to be that free spirited. Love and Light to all.
Blessed Be
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Its been a heavily asthmospehic week.
I'm really sorry, but normally if I look at a word I don't recognize or that has typos in it I can figure it out. What do you mean by this?
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

I think she may have meant "atmospheric" which is a cool metaphor! As for your question Comus--sorry for the late reply. Yes Mercury is retrograde now until Nov. 17th. Uranus has been retrograde for a while. But, you posted this before Mercury went retrograde (on Oct. 28th)--so that day must have just been another kind of energetic anomaly. Thanks for the kind words you posted.

Blessings,
bsp
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Thanks BSP. That makes Perfect sense now!
Comus

Post by Comus »

Ahh...hrmm..actually I think it was just an off day. But retrograde is very interesting. As a virgo I think Mercury is an important planet to my sign (?)..so that would explain the 'bogged down with a ton of work to do' feeling. Interestingly it should pretty much all be over by the 17th. Thanks! Very interesting.
Idz qaala
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

*audible clicking noise*

Holy crap. I suddenly get horoscopes.
*bangs head on wall*

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”