The Magick Nook now on Facebook! :)

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
DPhoenix

Re: The Magick Nook now on Facebook! :)

Post by DPhoenix »

Pinkpower_80 wrote:Thanks :) I'm finally "coming out of the broom closet" more & more each day, online as well as irl. I love your site! Anything I can do to help support my fellow Pagan family I will do. :fairy:
We're already up to 13 likes which is pretty exciting! And because of your help and hard work you are in the running for the statues!
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
North Star

Post by North Star »

Hi, DP! I liked your page, trying to get a couple of my crazy witches (my family) to like it as well. lol :fairy:

I love the little athame. SO weird, because I have never owned one and have been thinking a lot lately about getting one, and I want a small simple athame exactly like that! I went to like your page and there it was (I was unable to see details through the link posted though). I will check again, I really want that athame. It is exactly what I have been looking for. I already have a little fleur de lis going on around my altar so this is just too perfect for me!

Love your stuff! Glad I liked the page and I will be contacting you very soon about that athame!

Blessings!!!
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

North Star wrote:Hi, DP! I liked your page, trying to get a couple of my crazy witches (my family) to like it as well. lol :fairy:

I love the little athame. SO weird, because I have never owned one and have been thinking a lot lately about getting one, and I want a small simple athame exactly like that! I went to like your page and there it was (I was unable to see details through the link posted though). I will check again, I really want that athame. It is exactly what I have been looking for. I already have a little fleur de lis going on around my altar so this is just too perfect for me!

Love your stuff! Glad I liked the page and I will be contacting you very soon about that athame!

Blessings!!!
Thanks! I'm currently out of stock but I'll be getting more in next month. I'm selling primarily on ebay. You can see what I have in stock here at my ebay site. I'll make a post here too when I get more in stock.

I'm trying my best to find and make affordable magick tools. I get discounted shipping through ebay so if you want to buy one outside of ebay I do need to charge a little extra for shipping.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

As I posted before, each month I'll be running contests on Facebook. This month's prize for getting the most likes for The Magick Nook facebook page is a beautiful Fluer De Lis athame!

See facebook page for details! :)
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

That's a beautiful athame. North Star, maybe this is the contest for you to win!
North Star

Post by North Star »

:D

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”