I had the dream twice

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
kuotetsu

I had the dream twice

Post by kuotetsu »

The first thing i remember in my dream is that i woke up and i have 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy, I tend to be the 'mother' at first and my kids are like being possessed by something. I called one of this psychic (an old woman and seems close to me) and she told me about time, and '10 days', i vaguely know. Then the psychic offered me to go out with my kids and spent leisure time but the kids should drink something Like HNO3 (Nitric Acid), nevertheless the beverage looks like Iced- Tea. Then we went back to the house driving my own car and then I woke up again at my dream. Now my role is a father. My child (Little girl, having a kinky black hair and dark complexion) told me that "Our father left us blahblahblah... and she cried". Then i left the room and lean on the door. Then I entered my room once more and hugged the child. In the room is the psychic and my little child. Then my child slightly pushed me away using her feet. and that's what I can remember...

I wonder why my dreams are mixed? It never happened since but why am I dreaming things about chemistry and stuff? (was it because I'm taking chemistry anyway? I dunno)

Any thoughts? I have dreamed it twice already...
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Ok. Dreams have a number of different purposes.

One, they give the creative and spiritual parts of the brain a relaxing work out while the other parts regenerate.

Second, some dreams have a purpose. basically to teach you stuff in a nifty virtual reality environment where pesky things like gender and reality don't intrude on the parables that your brain persents to you for your elcuidation.

Third, they are records of astral projection.

Fourth, I've learned about past lives in dreams before. I once spent an entire year's worth of nights dreaming consecutive weeks within a particular life...
In order, complete with retroactive commentary from my former self.

Fir me, the first step in dream interpretation is figuring out what kind of dream it was first, before assigning the various parts meaning.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I hate to do this, but I'm moving this topic to "dreams" too... to see if our dream interpreters there can hammer on this one!

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”