Dream foresight; Am I broken?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Aizopen

Dream foresight; Am I broken?

Post by Aizopen »

There was a period I would dream often, repeat dreams, but most of all dreams that offered little insight to future events. Some events with strong feelings attached to them, other times it was something I would recall seeing or hearing in my dream. These dreams would run like clock work. 1. Have the dream. 2.3 weeks to a month it would happen. I was pretty close and consistent with wicca back then, I let it escape me for a few years and here I am again, renewing my faith stronger than ever. Are the two connected? Did I just lose it over time? Can I possibly regain it? Has anyone had something similar happen?
Becks

Re: Dream foresight; Am I broken?

Post by Becks »

Things ebb and flow for me too. We also change. My dreams, and the ability to do deep work, is heavily influenced by what is napping in my life at the time. Periods of stress or hard work on the mundane effect my dreams. I think it's pretty normal.
Katrinkah

Re: Dream foresight; Am I broken?

Post by Katrinkah »

Try writing down your intentions for your dreams at night right before you go to bed. Handwriting is a back door to your subconscious and that is where your dreams come from. My husband has been writing about remembering dreams and it's been working really well for him. I usually write something like "I will vent out my negativity through early morning dreams and wake up feeling refreshed and energized in the morning", but I'm sure you can set different intentions. Early morning dreams are for venting out stuff in your brain that is no longer beneficial for you, FYI. Anyway hope this helps! Sweet dreams :)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”