Horses and Tigers

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Wolf-Tigress

Horses and Tigers

Post by Wolf-Tigress »

So first I should say that I associated my ex girlfriend as a horse, We didn't live in the same place so on the night before I was leaving to go to her I had this following dream (I knew it was important after I woke).

I was riding on the back of a truck, legs hanging off the end, and I was looking behind the truck. It stopped by a giant mud hole. In the mud were horses and they were stuck. The first three I called to slowly climbed out and they were starving so much I could see their bones. I tried to feed them but nothing worked. They were dying. I called to another horse further back in the mud. It was healthier but still stuck. It looked at me then went back to grazing. "Fine then stay and die!" I yelled. Then two white tigers came bursting through the bushes. I began to pet one. Then the truck kept moving. One of the tigers turned and chased after me, jumping up into the truck.

Now the next day, I left and my girl stopped talking to me, for what I thought was because she got mad at something I said like she does a lot. I figured give her space. But as time went she still didn't reply and when I finally got ahold of her, she finally informed me that she "found someone else" and didn't feel the need to tell me before I left. Almost killed me jus about. Later while I sat in a motel figuring out what to do, a coworker of mine that volunteers as a zookeeper with me informed me that she just found out the zoo is getting two new white tigers.........
Through the spilling ice, and glowing fire,
I have the heart of the wolf, and the strength of a tiger.

Wolf-Tigress
graveghoul

Re: Horses and Tigers

Post by graveghoul »

Sounds like a combo of symbolism of your relationship and a bit of foresight or clairvoyance!
Wolf-Tigress

Re: Horses and Tigers

Post by Wolf-Tigress »

Haha yeah. I had first thought the tigers just meant I would need strength on my journey and then there were actual white tigers and I was like wow.......
I have dreams like this a lot but they usually aren't as clear as that, but they do warn me about something coming in a more symbolic way
Through the spilling ice, and glowing fire,
I have the heart of the wolf, and the strength of a tiger.

Wolf-Tigress

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”