my dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
nightstar

my dream

Post by nightstar »

Last night I was an angel with long beautiful white wings. Every Angel had one of three jobs, making food which I would describe as chocolate chip cookie dough, administration (desk like jobs) and inspiration (for some reason I associate with singing).

I am in a assembly like line making food for others to eat using a tool kind of like a wand. the other fill the pretty white porcelain bowls neatly with ease but every time I tried my bowl over fills or explodes making a huge mess. however, I keep trying, with the same success.

Eventfully, I get called in to the head angel's office, I walk past rows of desks with angels typing on keyboards moving sheets of paper from one pile to another.

I enter the office. The head angel was gorgeous with a scar going down his left cheek. He is standing looking out the window holding a staff that is shaped like a lightening bolt. he starts to tell me that he wants me to try my hand at inspiration and this is where the dream fades.
Nightstar

***<3***<3****<3
"Change your thoughts and you can change your world" -Norman Vincent Peale

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”