Very detailed dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Jen

Very detailed dream

Post by Jen »

I tried to take a nap today. I saw my grandpa sitting in a red truck in his back yard next to my bed. The next thing I saw was my mom, grandpa, aunt and uncle piling out of the van. Mom is crying uncontrollably about my nephew but I can't quite make out what had happened. As I tried to get out of the van there were car seats for kids all around me. I could not get out. No matter where I tried to climb out. My husband had to help me climb out the back.

I get out my mom is on a hill. She is still sobbing I can not understand what she is trying to tell me about him. So after asking her about five times I just looked at her and said. "I need to wake up." She nodded. I turned around and started to blink quickly. I said you need to wake up. Opened my eyes and there was a door in front of me. It shattered in front of me. I closed my eyes and said louder wake up. Felt mud inbetween my toes open my eyes and saw nothing. So I closed my eyes felt my body vibrate and yelled. WAKE UP! My body was enveloped in sand. Head to toe. I woke up in my bed. I can feel sand inbetween my toes.
MistressOfTheMoon

Re: Very detailed dream

Post by MistressOfTheMoon »

Jen wrote:I tried to take a nap today. I saw my grandpa sitting in a red truck in his back yard next to my bed. The next thing I saw was my mom, grandpa, aunt and uncle piling out of the van. Mom is crying uncontrollably about my nephew but I can't quite make out what had happened. As I tried to get out of the van there were car seats for kids all around me. I could not get out. No matter where I tried to climb out. My husband had to help me climb out the back.

I'm curious. In real life, do you feel that your family (mom, grandpa, aunt, and uncle) are not respecting your decisions, thoughts, ideas, and/or feelings as an adult? Or do you feel that they leave you out or are hide things from you like you would not understand their decisions or ideas?
Jen wrote: I get out my mom is on a hill. She is still sobbing I can not understand what she is trying to tell me about him. So after asking her about five times I just looked at her and said. "I need to wake up." She nodded. I turned around and started to blink quickly. I said you need to wake up. Opened my eyes and there was a door in front of me. It shattered in front of me. I closed my eyes and said louder wake up. Felt mud inbetween my toes open my eyes and saw nothing. So I closed my eyes felt my body vibrate and yelled. WAKE UP! My body was enveloped in sand. Head to toe. I woke up in my bed. I can feel sand inbetween my toes.
Wow you actually became aware you were dreaming at this point. If I'm not mistaken, it is called lucid dreaming :)
"For the Spirit lies within."
~ Ada S.
Jen

Post by Jen »

My mom and grandpa I talk to all the time. Aunt and uncle not so much. They could be hiding things from me. I honestly don't know.
Jen

Post by Jen »

My brother called me and my nephews best friend at little league mother died in a fire five hours after my dream. My heart is broken.
MistressOfTheMoon

Post by MistressOfTheMoon »

Jen wrote:My brother called me and my nephews best friend at little league mother died in a fire five hours after my dream. My heart is broken.
Dear I am sorry to hear that. I get prophetic dreams too sometimes :-( And it sucks when it's about the bad stuff that's about to happen.
"For the Spirit lies within."
~ Ada S.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”