Little Girl???

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
kalicokitty

Little Girl???

Post by kalicokitty »

So there's one person that constantly appears in my dreams that I've never actually seen. It is a little girl, usually under the age of six. She doesn't always look the same, and the dream is hardly ever the same, but i feel it is the same person every time. I always feel a sort of responsibility and protectiveness over her. Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas on who she might be or why she keeps appearing in my dreams? I have my own theories, but I'd love someone else's input. Thanks!
"There is nothing more melodic, than the purring of a cat."
Klia

Re: Little Girl???

Post by Klia »

Hmmm.... I'm no expert. But maybe it's your subconscious saying something about a girl you knew around that age. Perhaps an old friend that you stopped talking to. Maybe it's a future scene where you have to babysit her or take care of her. Like a step child. Maybe it's your need to take care of children who may feel sad and alone. Maybe its you from a past life or you remembering your life when you were younger - if you're a girl.
"The will to do, the soul to dare is yours for the taking if you prepare."
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hummmm, my take on this is ,....your younger self is always watching over you, appearing as all the different aspects of your self, like a guardian of youth...a spirit guide that is there to remind you of the child within.

Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Klia

Post by Klia »

Good one!!!! ^^
"The will to do, the soul to dare is yours for the taking if you prepare."
TheGirlOfSecrets

Post by TheGirlOfSecrets »

When you say you've never actually seen her, do you mean you have never seen her face, or you have never seen her in real life? Because I can't remember whether I saw it/read it or where but anyway my point is, you can't see a face of a person in a dream without looking at that person when you're conscious, even if it is only for a split second. But as to what your dream could be about, I don't know, sorry;)
I am always never not broken.
kalicokitty

Post by kalicokitty »

Saskia wrote:When you say you've never actually seen her, do you mean you have never seen her face, or you have never seen her in real life? Because I can't remember whether I saw it/read it or where but anyway my point is, you can't see a face of a person in a dream without looking at that person when you're conscious, even if it is only for a split second. But as to what your dream could be about, I don't know, sorry;)
I vaguely remember hearing/reading something similar. I do not recall ever having met her physically and like i said, she changes some things about her appearance almost every time i 'see' her. It's always small things like hair color, eye color, and occasionally facial shape. But somehow i know it's her and that she is my responsibility. I always want to care for/protect her. in a few dreams we have both survive some sort of disaster and i find her in the aftermath all alone.
lilmizsunshine727

Post by lilmizsunshine727 »

I've had a little girl I've seen for years. She is about 5, wearing a pink frilly dress that almost looks like a tutu, and has blonde hair. I have moved around, over 1700 miles, and she has still followed me. I haven't figured out who mine is either, but she plays with my oldest and they are always laughing and smiling. She has never been aggressive. Maybe it's just a spirit that likes you and likes to hang out? Or maybe it's a guardian of sorts
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare
kalicokitty

Post by kalicokitty »

i've never seen or felt her outside my dreams though. and she's not in every dream. i don't remember when i started seeing her in dreams, but it seems like it started when i was thirteen or fourteen...
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

From everything you have stated, with the fact you only see her in your dreams and you do not recall her in real life. She may be trying to relay a message to her or guide you in a certain direction. Listen to her if she is speaking, watch her body language if she isn't. Try asking her questions. Check for the response. Apply it to your life if you think you should. Keep in mind not all dreams mean something in real life though. Dreaming can and is a glorious thing and sometimes a mystery that doesnt need unravelling.
kalicokitty

Post by kalicokitty »

Normally i would think that, if the girl wasnt such a constant. i will try to keep that in mind when i dream of her next. Most nights i dream of her or my boyfriend. lol...now that i think of it though theyve never been in a dream together. hmmm

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”