Death dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
nini

Death dream

Post by nini »

Hi everyone. I had a very vivid dream a few months ago which I totally forget but was reminded about it when a friend told me about her dream (about me) which is exactly the same as mine. the dreams goes like this:

I was lying in a bed dying. A friend of mine who is about to visit me from another country came and was so surprise to see me dying. later, I saw myself in a coffin, dress in white while me (as in spirit) was looking sadly on it. I heard a whisper from an unseen being asking me why I am still on earth watching my dead body and my response is simply to see who will be coming to see my wake. i then proceeded to see people who in one way or another have been part of my life to say goodbye. After finishing my rounds, I went back to my own wake and seeing many people I'd like to see satisfies me and then go with the spirit who asked me why I am still on earth.

Everybody's interpretation is most welcome. I just want to have a second opinion because mine is what it is as with my other dreams of death.

Thanks. :(
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot
AutumnMaidens

Re: Death dream

Post by AutumnMaidens »

You probably already know this if you have any experience with tarot but death rarely reffers to the actual end of life and is often a representation of a great change that will happen. Perhaps something that will require you to re-evaluate your relationships with these people in your dreams. Death is not seen as the end, rather a new beginning. Since the dream is you stepping out of your body maybe this change requires you to look at life from another angle, step out of yourself and see what happens.

Hope this helps
Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”