Interpretation Please

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
skyslide

Interpretation Please

Post by skyslide »

So I can't be very descriptive because my memory sucks but I had a dream in which I was told by my parents that I was switched at birth on accident. My "real" parents had a last name that started with a C (can't remember it) and my real last name starts with a T.

Please note that as far as I know I am not adopted. My parents and I aren't quite close. And this was far from a nightmare. I actually kind of enjoyed not belonging to them.

I feel like this is a very important dream. I knew that even as I was dreaming. I feel like there's someone I need to find or some kind of big information coming at me.

So what do you guys think about it? Interpret away. I need all the help I can get.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Interpretation Please

Post by Symandinome »

sorry there just isnt much to go off of there wish i could help.
skyslide

Post by skyslide »

Okay so uhm...it was happening when I got back to Illinois. It took place in the house I lived in from age 8 to age 10. My parents are splitting right now, which was what made me move from that house. My mom was in a black car (we don't have a black car). They tried to keep it from me until they figured out how to tell me but I told my dad to just say it because I already knew. Does that help?
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

no im sorry but maybe someone else will be able to think of something
nini

Post by nini »

yours I think is a wish fulfillment dream. Since you said, you and your parents does not get along well, it will be a great relief if you will knw that you are adopted instead of having them as your parent :( . You cannot voice it out in reality, so it comes in form of a dream to satisfy your desire.
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”