2 Crushes in 1 Dream. Anybody feel like interpreting?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Corleonis

2 Crushes in 1 Dream. Anybody feel like interpreting?

Post by Corleonis »

(This might get complicated)
I was in this camp I went to 3 weeks ago,stayed there for a week,met this girl who worked there who was 2 years older than me,long story short,she woke me up one night,drove me out of camp to where she lived and well...it was basically a "wanna come up to my place to get coffee" moment.

Anyways,last night I dreamt I was back at this camp but it looked alot different,it was night time,me,my group from camp and this girl were suposed to go do some activity or something,not sure anymore,I was talking to this girl from 3 weeks ago,forgot about what,I ended up saying "I'll catch up I gotta go get something inside" so I ran into some weird building that looked like a hospital and as I was walking trough the hallway,I came across a girl I met last year at the same camp (I dated her once but it didn't go as well,she got a boyfriend and it's another long and complicated story basically still wanting her) I looked at her as she walked past and it was like she didn't see me at all,this happened 2-3 times in different hallways,completly different directions and paths that shouldn't have met. After a while I walked out of the hospital,hugged the girl from 3 weeks ago an woke up...

Ideas on what this means ?
Black_Cat

Post by Black_Cat »

I jus just a werid dream :?
When the shadows come...
when the moon is full....
the black cat is here....
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I would agree to be honest, if it keeps coming back then there is a meaning, otherwise its just an expression of emotion.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

This is just a dream which deals with your feelings and whishes. You want to feel love and the other stuff ;) But you have no gf. You want one, you're longing, you're searching. You're dreams show you moments where it was almost there, where you got some feelings, you missed the chance, miss those feelings.

It's just a dream which deals with it. I guess you already now, that you want to have a gf ;)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”