I can't remember...

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Fie

I can't remember...

Post by Fie »

I have lost my ability to remember my dreams... I used to be able to remember the dreams I had every night and it was good cause I could think them over. But lately... I just can't remember, no matter how hard I try. Is there something I can do to remember my dreams?
[i][color=spirit]It may be that no life is found,
Which only to one engine bound
Falls off, but cycles always round.
ALFRED TENNYSON, The Two Voices[/i][/color]

Can you hear the coyotes yipping?
They are having a good time.
Teasing the shadows.

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Fie-kun][img]http://incubators.dragcave.net/incubator_Fie-kun.png[/img][/url]
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Well, first, there is a logical reason why you havent been remembering your dreams, and that is because you're tired.
Or, at least, that is the leading cause of why people can't remember their dreams.

One of the easiest thing i do, when i want to remember my dreams, is take a bath before bed.
I usually like to sit for about 30 minutes, just relaxing my thoughts and organizing all the chaos thats happening in the world, and put it away until the next day.

Uh, thats my two cents :D
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Yeah, bath idea is very good!

This happened to me like a month ago and then I started putting Jade and amethyst under my pillow every night and I remembered my dreams again.
So, take a nice relaxing bath before you go to sleep and put some some stones under your pillow (:
Hope that helps!
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

ScarlettRose wrote:Yeah, bath idea is very good!

This happened to me like a month ago and then I started putting Jade and amethyst under my pillow every night and I remembered my dreams again.
So, take a nice relaxing bath before you go to sleep and put some some stones under your pillow (:
Hope that helps!
Yea! and .. What she said :D
Fie

Post by Fie »

I've tried both of these things =(
Even when I take a nice long relaxing bath, i'll have a dream and wake up and be totally unable to remember.
And I've been sleeping with a piece of amethyst around my next and a HUGE chunk of amethyst under my pillow every night. Still nothing. I used to be able to recall every dream I had every night, and now I'm constantly aggravated cause I can't remember dreams =( Is there anything else I can do?
[i][color=spirit]It may be that no life is found,
Which only to one engine bound
Falls off, but cycles always round.
ALFRED TENNYSON, The Two Voices[/i][/color]

Can you hear the coyotes yipping?
They are having a good time.
Teasing the shadows.

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Fie-kun][img]http://incubators.dragcave.net/incubator_Fie-kun.png[/img][/url]
Wishes

Post by Wishes »

Lapis Lazuli has always helped me. Try getting close to the earth before bed perhaps? I usually spend about 30 minutes outside before I get ready for bed. The increased oxygen helps, and overall it is just relaxing.
~Best Wishes in Everything You Do~

Wishes
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Well,
maybe you need nutrients.
I know B-6 is good for remembering/memories=dreams.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”